Home

Later............................For now.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. Yes it is your fault.

IT IS. Because I got a life, the RD is dying and the forumites are all leaving because they feel neglected. Clearly, to keep my life alive, I have to relenquish the one thing that makes my life happy: Mascoting.

I'll have to say bye to the panther suit.

Nah, you dont have to, Ave. I've been trying to get some people to join RD, my friend Jen even made an account (Turtlefreak), but her mom's strict about how long she intarnetz. But I'm sure that I'm not the only one who'se noticed the slow death of RD ... people just keep leaving and threads go neglected for hours. It makes you wonder about when you'll leave. I've been here for around 7 months or so and I have never really noticed the passage of time, but whenever someone leaves I look back and am like, "7 months? Wow, that's the most I've ever been on a forum." but then I'm like, "Wow, I haven't left yet? Why am I still coming back?" Eventually, we all gotta go. And please, no one try to make this deep or philosophical or a parody of the philosophical. But I doubt that 2-3 years from now we will still be coming back to RD to bitch about life and make a satire of it.

Nah, you dont have to, Ave. I've been trying to get some people to join RD, my friend Jen even made an account (Turtlefreak), but her mom's strict about how long she intarnetz. But I'm sure that I'm not the only one who'se noticed the slow death of RD ... people just keep leaving and threads go neglected for hours. It makes you wonder about when you'll leave. I've been here for around 7 months or so and I have never really noticed the passage of time, but whenever someone leaves I look back and am like, "7 months? Wow, that's the most I've ever been on a forum." but then I'm like, "Wow, I haven't left yet? Why am I still coming back?" Eventually, we all gotta go. And please, no one try to make this deep or philosophical or a parody of the philosophical. But I doubt that 2-3 years from now we will still be coming back to RD to bitch about life and make a satire of it.

Forddamnit! I'll just have to make up for everyone else sucking so bad.

When you think about, christmas traditions sound like the creation of a drunk man.

"Hey, on the 25th we're gonna cut down a tree and put it right there. Yeah, and we put lights on it."

"Um, bob, I think you've had too much to drink"

"Don't worry, we can hang our socks over the chimney. And theres a fat guy in a red suit with magic reindeer. And elves too. Lots of elves. And it's all for Jesus."

EDIT:This joke was brought to you by Jim Gaffigan and was mildy edited.

I wondered where I heard that joke.

HOOOOT POCKET!!!!!!!!

I'll probably stay up all night too. Tomarrow, we watch A Christmas Story while I unwrap presents. Than, we eat birthday cake(Happy birthday Jesus!), than we go to grandma's and open more presents. We hang out at Grandma's until dark and than I go home and eat more cake, than sleep.

Archived