Home

The Search for Revan

"Roger that, alright lets move!" She barked to her few soldiers as they sprinted off to the hangar command center.

Part of her wanted to stay and look out for the wounded, by she wasnt about to refuse a veteran of the mandalorian wars. If she had to stay at the embassy so be it, but she wished more than anything ever before to travel on the expedition, it would beat the toughest battle any day

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Off-topic] did the ship take off yet? I'd like to go with you folks, as a crew.

"I feel it's like my duty to go with you guys, on this, eh, ship, to find Revan." Dante appeared on the landing pad, "From Carth's direct order. Oh dear! Isn't that Dalo Kahn? Long time no see, my friend!" He ran up the ramp and shook hand with Dalo.

"Well, I'm here to aid you guys to search for Revan. I think you guys need an Elite Commando, no?" Dante cocked his blaster, and said, "I'm ready to roll, are you?"

Then he shouted: "Dunk!" Then he gunned down a few other Siths by well placed shots.

After gunning down a few stray sith, Natalie quickly sliced the lockdown sequence using her unique skills in tech (ahem ahem). The Hangar doors slowly started to open, she told her troops to stay put while she headed back down, after saying fairwell, she headed back down to the ship to await orders.

"We've done what we needed. Now lets get back to the Hangar and get the hell outa' here!" Dwain exclaimed.

They walked out of the Hangar Command Center, and back down the staircase. Only to find at the foot of the steps was a group of Sith Troopers.

"Freeze! Don't move! We've got you surrounded!" one of the Troopers yelled out.

But Dwain didn't take orders from scum. He shot Force Lightening at the group, putting them in a paryalised state. He then activated both his Lightsabers, and started slicing from one soldier at a time.

Zayne immediately reached for his pistol, but when he pulled the trigger, he found out it was his Lightsaber.

"Oh well, might as well use it..." He mumbled lowly as he gripped the hilt with both hands and rushed at the Sith Troopers, igniting the long and curved Lightsaber, with a flicker of a finger, a loud hiss accompanied a teal blade growing and glowing from the top of the Lightsaber. That was the last thing a Sith Trooper heard as he was immediately cut down.

The area was finally cleansed of every sith scum in their radius. Thanks to Dwain's team of highly trained companions.

The group exited the Command Center, and ran across the hangar towards the Strider.

They walked up the entrance ramp, into the ship. Dwain ran into the corridors leading towards the cokpit.

"SOMEONE FLY THIS PIECE OF CRAP, LETS GET THE HELL OUT'A HERE!" he yelled.

Natalie (Cpl Zione) stared up the ramp, this was her one chance to make a difference, as a soldier there would always be a battle to fight, always a unit to lead.

Hesitating for a moment, she snuck aboard the ship and hid in the starboard dormitory.

(Yes iv sneaked aboard lol)

Dante smiled when he's seeing the landing ramp is closing. He took off a Sonic Grenade and pulled the pin, and threw it out: "Hey, Soldiers, a souvenior!" Then the blast sent the remaining Sith Troopers into oblivion.

As the Hangar Bay doors fully opened, the Strider was currently hovering into position of taking off. The ship rotated to face the wide enough exit, and the freighter blasted out of the Embassy.

Dwain was looking out the cockpit window. The Stadium-like building was raided with betallions of Sith forces. An invasion.

"Well, thank god that's over!" But Dwain was cut short when he heard a blast that came from the exterior. "SITH'S BLOOD!"

He looked back at the cockpit, and saw a flight of Sith Fighters, attacking the ship.

"Damn. We are not comming out of this easily! Skyblade, try and keep a distance away from those fighters. Activate the deflector shield. I'll man a Turret, and I need a volunteer to use the second turret!"

Aida slammed her fist on the wall. "Damn those Sith!" She begins to pace. "Despite all their obvious downsides, they are persistent. We will have to get away from them quickly before they alert the rest of their fleet to our presence." She casually walks away. "I'm going to meditate, call me if you need me." And with that, she was gone.

Natalie hearing of all of this, left her hiding place (none of you dont know shes on the ship i dont think) and ignoring the people obviously busy, climbed into a turret and began plugging away at the fighters.

She poured shot after shot into the squadron of sith fighters, destroying a few as more swooped in to fire.........

(BTW i put in her bio that she has a spark of force sensitive inside her.

You really think i would make her a boring old rank and file trooper?)

"All the turrets are gone!" Darranak complained, "And I have yellow blood all over my suit! Some mission." He slammed into a wall as the ship lurched, and he ended up crawling. *sigh* sometimes walking was just overrated. He scrambled to his cruiser, ready to jettison if teh sheild failed, not that was going to take on these Sith in space if he could avoid it. He was a crack assasin, not some ** *** ******* ***** pilot!

Dwain's Auto-aim system was pointing randomly at each of the attacking Sith Fighters. His gloved fingers pressed against the triggers, laser fire burst out of the Turbo Blasters. Small explosions were made after Dwain took down an enemy Fighter.

"Hey Dante! How many have you gunned down?" Dwain laughed. There was no reply.

"Errr... Dante? Are you in there?" Dwain called out. Again, no reply. Who was in the bottom turret, he wondered.

Dwain noticed a second button on his control sticks. A small, red button next to the trigger. Dwain pressed it, wondering what would happen. Then he looked out his overlooking window, to see a missle burst out of the Turrets. The seemed to follow and assigned target, a rather paranoid looking Fighter. The Missle finally hit the Sith Fighter, vaporising the remains of the destroyed Fighter.

"OHH, SWEET!!! SEEKER MISSLES!" Dwain yelled out in joy.

"More than you, wiseguy." Dante shouted back, after manned another turrent. His gunning skill is very good, as he's an elite commando.

Aim for the pilot, Dante thought and he put his crosshair on the lead starfighter's cockpit and pressed trigger. "Bye bye." Then the first starfighter exploded, and the two behind it also exploded because of the shards. "Bingo!"

Suddenly another red light flashed. "Seeker Missles?" Dante thought for a while. No problem. "Dwain, let's see how many seeker missiles you can take! Bring it on! This is where the fun begin!" Then he carefully aligned his crosshair to the head of one of the missile and flipped the weapon switch to Ion Mode. And a small beam hit the Missile head and after a while, it exploded far before it could reach The Strider.

"Come 'n get some!" yelled Dwain, as he fired his Turbo Blaster rapidly at the assigned targets, destroying them in the process. There were already so little fighters left, spoiling Dwain's fun. One fighter was gliding towards the Strider, and fired point blanc. Due to the deflector shield, the laser firing bounced back at the Fighter.

His engine was blown from his own fire, and the small ship was about to crash into the Strider.

"SO LONG, SUCKER!" Dwain yelled out, as he fired a Seeker Missle at the partially destroyed Fighter. Now it was gone!

Adia appeared next to Dwain. "Sir, I believe there is someone else on the ship who can feel the Force." She shifts her weight and gives him a glaring look. "Certainly you can feel them?"

(I hope its alright to point out Nathalies force sensitivity. If not i will edit this post)

"Errr... who are you? What are you doing in my Turret?" Dwain asked awkwardly.

But he indeed did feel someone of force sensitivity onboard the ship. Infact, this person so happened to be the mystery being down in the seconed turret.

A fighter zoomed past the Turbo Blaster, giving a fright to both Dwain and the Jedi.

"Oh, your gonna get it, you son of a..." Dwain turned the Turret around, for the auto-target to assign the Fighter. He pulled the triggers, and the fire burst out rapidly to the enemie.

"Yeah... er, you might wanna hold onto something... woman... jedi... whats your name?"

Archived