Home

The Search for Revan

The three companions walked into the doorway which led to a room with a terminal set on a wall. Infront of that terminal was a grumpy looking, middle-aged man, wearing a TSF uniform.

"Welcome to the TSF Station. I'm Lt. Grenn and... Natalie? Is that you?" he pointed at Zione.

"Alright, paps! Spare the reunion later" Dwain said under his breath. "I'm Dwain Arik, Captain of The Strider. We're here on a mission for the Republic."

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as no one is saying much, decides to step in.

"Hello Lt grenn, Ill never forget the good old TSF days, but we re on a extremily important mission for the republic. The sith have risen again, and we are losing the war, or close to, we have been sent to seek out the great jedi revan. Dispite not being seen since the jedi civil war, he MUST be found, and to do that we need to find the jedi bastila, and to do that we need to find carath onasi, have you seen him in this area?" She said

[Off Topic: Who controls Lt. Grenn?]

"Okay," Dante stepped forward, and flashed Darranak a I-will-deal-with-you-on-this-later look, "Lt Grenn, it's nice to meet you again. Carth Onasi dispatched me to aid Dwain to find his compainion, Lord Revan. Have you heard of him, or seen him recently?"

Then he murmured: "I suspect Jedi Exile is into this, too."

Then he turned to Natalie: "I'm under direct order of Carth Onasi, and I'm reporting our progress to Admiral Carth, but if you want to see him, yes, he's on this planet. And my instinct tells me that Carth and Bastila are together, but I don't know exactly where."

(I'm controlling Lt. Grenn at the moment. You can too if you want to, just so long as you maintain his personality and staying on the certain topic. The same goes for characters who aren't on our crew)

"Wait a minute... I just had an Idea!" Dwain pointed out. "Is this the same Terminal you use to send your Transmissions to Carth?" he asked, obviously on to something.

"Correct, but how does this help our case?" said Grenn in wonder. "Hey, what are you doing?" he snapped at Dwain, accessing Grenn's Transmission History.

"Trust me! I know what I'm doing!" Dwain urged to Grenn. His Computer Skills were rather acceptional at this kind of task.

"Every Transmission comes from a source. And we all know, that every source will tell us the exact whereabouts of our friend is!" Dwain pointed out. Atlast, he succeeded!

"Got him!... That's his signal alright, but its comming from the Planet Below... at the Polar Region!"

"The Polar Region? Ah yes... After the Jedi Exile arrived here during the Sith Attack many months ago, we discovered some kind of Jedi Academy at the Polar Region. But what would the Admiral and Bastila be doing there?"

'heh dante, it was me who assumed they would be together, idiot.'

"A Jedi academy on telos? sith holocrons? Now iv seen everything" she said, rather surprised.

"Well according to some didnt Revan head into the unknown regions and the Jedi exile followed?" she went on. "Maybe we should try and track the co-ordinates to where they were heading or something..." She sighed and headed out.

"I need a drink" She said a few moments later as she entered into the cantina

She bought a good old tarisian ale and sat down with the rest of the crew, and downed the drink.

"Anything happened? back at the station there trying to find a way to locate Revan.... a lost cause but you know I guess when people try they get things done." She told them.

"Only time will tell as soon as we head to Telos's Surface. Barkeep, give me a hit of Juma. And keep it comming..." The droid Barkeeper walked to Dwain from behind the bench.

"I'm sorry, but due to our past experiences with serving Juma, we need to see some I.D!"

"I.D? Just for a hit of Juma?" Dwain complained to the droid.

"Only Juma requires a form of Identification, other beverages of Alcohol may be served which do not require I.D." the Droid explained.

"What? Don't I look like I'm 14?" Dwain jested.

"Sir, our minimum age is 20. Based on my observational anaylsis, you look like the age of 16. However, based upon Genetic Analysis, you're confirmed at the age of 29."

Dwain was rather insulted by what the droid had told him. Although, Dwain sensed that the Droid was under repair.

"Alright, get me some Jurly Juice then!"

The droid poured him a cup of strange, green liquid. Dwain drank a cupple of gulps.

"No you dont." Said Natalie as she winked at dwain and finished up and headed outside to the residential areas.

"ey... you! I remember ya!" Said a sleezy looking drunk with a pretty powerful pistol in his hand.

"I remember you....." Said Natalie, remembering back to her TSF days when she once dealt with a group of shady looking people.

Suddenly 8 more thugs stepped out of the shadows with grins on their faces. Her hand fell to her blaster as she backed away slowly.

"Lets ice this slag!" Shouted the man as him and his lackeys fired at her.

She Immidietly dropped a thug with a deadeye shot and sprinted off, lasers flashing behind her.

'Where the hell are the TSF?!?!? Or the crew?!?!' She thought as she danced past shot after shot and dived into a empty room, she started to fire shot after shot at the approaching group but they were starting to overwhelm her with fire and numbers......

Zayne laughed again, "Course you don't." He told him, then coughing, "Maybe."

"ey... you! I remember ya!"

As the fire fight then ensued, most people took cover.

"Blast it, why does this happen every time?!" Zayne said, taking out his blaster and a silencer from his pocket, putting it on and shooting twice on one's back then jumping out of the couch and starting to strangling the leader.

"Stop shooting or your boss dies!"

Dante appeared behind one of the thugs, and put his pistol behind his head: "Drop the weapon. Nice and slow. We don't want to make a mess here, do we?" His tone is low, and sounds threating. Then he disarmed the blaster. "Mmm...not bad...Commando blaster, huh? Dwain, take it as a souvenior!"

Then he threw it to Dwain in amazing accuracy.

Polar Region? Mmm...Interesting. He thought.

"Thanks man! I've always wanted one of these!" said Dwain, admiring the Blaster.

"Okay, now we are going to say this to you once. Leave our friend alone, or you'll be seeing us again!" Dwain threatened to the thugs, pointing the blaster at the boss.

"And next time you see us, you'll receive a exceptional gift from me--a blaster bolt through your head, got it?" Dante said, "And you were lucky that you don't have a huge bounty on your heads--otherwise we'd love to do a little fund-raising."

Suddenly he heard water dripping. Then he scoffed when he saw that thug wet his pants.

Zayne let the guy go and kicked him in his back, "Now go. Hamscray!" He shouted as he crawled out of the cantina. He looked around and saw that some of them where killed. Suddenly, a bunch of TSF officers got on the cantina and saw the 2 dead bodies, also seeing Zayne, Natalie, Dwain, Dante and Darranak with blasters. They immediately took out their rifles.

"Drop your weapons and slowly come with us!" A female TSF officer said.

"Hey, wait, it was on self," Zayne started.

"Back off!"

"Or else what, you're going to shoot me?"

The TSF officer immediately put her rifle on stun mode and shot at Zayne as he dropped onto the ground.

"I can't feel a thing!"

"Your losing your touch TSF, if you can even call it that, these thugs attacked first,watch the cameras, ask eye witnesses, because until you do, im not moving a square inch" She said to them as she holstered the pistol.

"Oh that? Old friends....." Natalie said to dwain, obviously not wanting to talk about it

"How I knew them? Let's not talk abou that. Let's talk about something pleasant, like the fact that the law is now in serious toruble with the law." Darranak had his hand scratching his head, but he was really really to use his cable to get out of here if it got hariy again. These people didn't need him for this, and it wasn't that fun either.

'Cant one of these so called jedi mindtrick them?' She thought as a TSF officer slapped some cuffs on her and took her to a holding cell. Whether the other companions came along remained to be seen.

"Oh come on.... they attacked first!" She pleaded as a lone guard was left to guard her cell, a young looking man with a pretty little face.

'Wait a minute....' Natalie thought as she leaned slightly forward against the cell so the guard could obviously see down her chest (:p).

"urr... do erm.. do you need something er.. ma'am?" He asked uncertainly.

"Well.... what do *you* want?" She replied as she winked at him, the guard obviously starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Well I ...I erm... what should...." he whimpered as a security droid entered the room.

"Protocol states you should leave, This unit will guard holding cell 22/56." He said as the guard quickly scurried away.

'Nuts, nearly had him, ah well looks like Ill have to wait for my esteemed 'friends' ' She thought as the droid took position against the door, weapon raised and ready.

Archived