Home

The Search for Revan

Her condition starts to stabalize even more at a incredibly fast rate than usual, soon she will wake up

(just putting in my daily 2 cents, BTW if i wake up and none of you are there I can go into hiding again XD, nah j/k ill just wait until u 'wake me up' or something)

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Alrighty then)

Natalie woke, and looked around, a great white abyss was before her, with a fading black coming from behind her, but she could not turn. She looked ahead slightly confused and also afraid, the same figure she had seen before she fell unconscious was looking at her. Still staring with those eyes..... those eyes of hate.

Natalie suddenly properly woke up, she was in the medbay and all seemed quiet. She felt terrified from the dream.. or nightmare or whatever she just had. She had a glass of water from the side of the bed that someone must of brought and she leant back, staring into the ceiling wondering what was happening at home.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Dante walked in and asked, "I'm just coming here to have my routine check on our patient." Then Dante asked Natalie: "How do you feel? No big movement please. You need rest."

"Well, she's not dead, so I'm gonna turn in. Wake me up once you figure out why she's here. Or if we run into more hostiles. Or at lunchtime. Thank you." Then Darranak went to bed, falliing asleep instantly. He wasn't really into the whole small talk thing.

Natalie looks around for a brief second, trying to piece together events.

"I .... I ... I cant remember...." She said uncertainly, several brief memories flashing back then fading into oblivion. Then she remembered as it all came rushing back.

"I was stationed at the republic embassey off duty.... when the sith attacked I lead the soldiers there..... I kind of... came aboard un-invited. Im sorry....." She chose her words carefully and she did not want to let on more than she was telling.

She leaned back into the bed.

"what happened to me.....?" She said quietly.

"Don't worry, it's normal--after traumatic events, you would suffer temporarily memory loss. It's short-termed. And of course, resting helps." Dante smiled upon Natalie, "Go ahead--we're not out of hyperdrive yet--or are we?"

'Lightsabers?' Thought Natalie.

"urr... sure.. thanks" She replied uncertainly, she had bad memories of the jedi enclave on dantooine before it was destroyed and she didnt want to revisit such places.

She sat up from the bed and looked around briefly.

"Anything need fixing? I trained at Coruscant in tech specializations before I joined as a soldier." She asked quietly but politely.

"Yeah, i'll be at my quarters. But since i don't have quarters, i'll be at the cockpit," Zayne smugged, "If you come with us pretty, you can go ahead and use the cargo hold as your "quarters"."

Zayne made his way into the cockpit. He sat on the pilot's seat, spun the chair, sitting his legs on the machine and entering in a deep sleep...

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Zayne's mom said. The corpse of a man lay dead, lying in a pool of his own blood.

"He was hurting you mommy," A young Zayne said, "He couldn't keep up or you would die!"

"But you killed your own father Zayne! How could you!?"

"He beat you up!"

"But, that's no excuse," She said, her eyes weeping in tears, "Get out of this house, you're not my son no longer!"

"Mommy..." Zayne started crying.

"GET OUT!" She shouted, falling over her dead husband as the young child, bathed in tears, left the house, his life destroyed because of something he didn't know.

The Force.

(lets just face it everyone is gonna end up being FS lol, also i wonder, would a bit of... romance be in this rp at some point? lol)

"Alrighty then...." She said quickly as she headed to the cargo hold and just lumped her remaining gear down. She started to take her rifle to pieces and she began to work on upgrading the firing rate......

it didnt really need any work on it, but it took her mind off of things

(yea i dont intend her to be a baddass lightsaber wielding jedi, just a gun user who uses the force every now and then XD)

Natalie headed out from the cargo hold to just have a little scout and wander around the ship, she headed straight to the cockpit, to see where abouts they were.

Then she saw the man from earlier in the seat, looking a bit sweaty and nervous. She sat in the co-pilot seat and looked to him kindly.

"Everything ok?" She asked curiously.

After many minutes of complicated and specific modifications, Dwain walked away from the workbench. His newly improved Lightsabers were now quite deadly.

He stared at Darranak's mini-cruiser. Dwain was tempted to go for a ride in it, but he knew that Darranak would kill him for "borrowing" the love of his life.

Dwain passed by the Cargo Hold, and noticed that Zionne girl was sitting down on the floor in a state bordom.

"Err... what are you doing in the cargo hold just sitting there?" he wondered.

Dwain sat on one of the Cargo boxes.

"Heh, I was getting sick of Nar Shadda and its polluted air! I desperatly needed to get out of retirement! Also, Revan was my friend during the wars. It be nice to catch with him again!" Dwain replied.

"How about you? How... oh yeah, that's right! You snuck aboard." Dwain remembered.

'Wow.... hes a bit hyperactive with all the ! in his sentences...' Thought Natalie.

"Yea I 'snuck' aboard, dont exactly know why though" She explained.

She didnt understand what drew her onto the ship, or something was calling her, she really could not explain what she felt....

(yeah, sorry. It's just the way I write, is all!)

"hmmm... sneaking aboard a ship for no aparent reason. I'd hate to get all "Jedi", but perhaps the Force led you here for a reason. Only time will tell."

"Oh god! Jedi crap coming from my own mouth!" Dwain thought to himself. "I better stop before it causes more serious damage to myself."

(lol its in character, i dont care how you type in real life lol, my character jus thinks your a bit.... hypo? :p)

"jedi? pffft...." She muttered

'I could have been a jedi once, but then the enclave was destroyed and I was forgotten about......' She thought for a minute

The she stood up and walked out.

"This ship must of took damage from the sith attack, ill see what I can patch up" She spoke as she walked out for a brief look around the ship.

The Garage area had a number of cracks which could break any moment and she sprinted over and started to work on it............

Darranak had had a rather nice sleep. In hyperdrive, at least, the ride was smooth. He went back to the medical bay. On the way he saw that Dwain person talking with the stowaway. Guess she was 'in' with the crew now. He kept going to the medical bay, too spaced out to really realize that there was probably noone there anymore. ALl he saw was Dante with a book- ooh, nice reading list. "Can I borrow that when you're not reading it?"

Archived