Home

The Search for Revan

"Yeah, I'll do that! Eliminating things is my hobby!"

Dwain focussed his attention back at the battle. There were only six fighters left.

As soon as two of the fighters edged closer between them, Dwain fired a Seeker.

The missle shot across towards the Fighters. Then Dwain fired the Turret at his launched missle. The combination made a huge explosion. Big enough to destroy both of the Fighters.

He decided to leave the rest for his hungry Kath Hounds in the Turrets.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalie unsteadily opened one eye, then the other. She for a moment had a faint buzzing in her ears and couldnt remember anything. Her leg was bleeding rather badly and she couldnt move.

Then it all came back to her, she had sneaked aboard the ship when it came under sith attack, she fired the turret until a shot hit her position, knocking her out of it and onto the floor.

It was lucky to say the least the turret knocked her out, if not she would be more than a little crispy.

She groaned slightly on the floor as she tried to move. To no avail.

(And yes adia feel free to point that out. Shes at the moment kind of wounded in the main hold bit, if your basing this on the ebon hawk seen in the awesome series :p)

"Hey, Zayne, just get us out of here without getting us killed, okay?" Dante shouted in his turrent, "We don't want to die under Sith's hands. That's a shame!" After he fired a couple shots and finished off the last star fighter, why don't we go into hyperdrive already?"

"Dwain, the person below in the second turret has been severly injured."

She turns to leave.

"I must go tend to their wounds. I believe we should leave immediately. This isn't a fight we can win."

She turned around and left with the swish of her robes.

Dwain climbed down from his Turret, and walked to the cockpit.

"We'll head for Telos. Bastila Shan was last seen there, and she is the only person we know who understands the Unknown regions better than anybody. She might have some useful information on what to expect!"

He saw Zayne already punching in the coordinates on the control panel.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in Med Lab, to check on our "passenger"" said Dwain, as he walked out the cockpit.

"Alright boss!" Zayne told him, punching the coordinates and sending the ship onto the Telos hyperspace.

"Time to relax a little," He mumbled as he got out of the cockpit to explore a bit more the ship.

(OOC: I think NOW would be a good time to interact with everyone, getting to know their characters better.)

(Ill just follow on from what u guys said)

Natalie was put into the med lab, in severe health, she wore common clothing of a civillian (what revan can wear when u choose to be a female scout on KOTOR) but she was obviously part of the military.

Her stomach area was bleeding rather badly and she was obviously unconscious

(Not a lot i can do atm since im knocked out lol)

(Ill just follow on from what u guys said)

Natalie was put into the med lab, in severe health, she wore common clothing of a civillian (what revan can wear when u choose to be a female scout on KOTOR) but she was obviously part of the military.

Her stomach area was bleeding rather badly and she was obviously unconscious.

Her republic uniform and gear was located in the eastern dorimitory where she hid earlier, a blaster pisto hanged idly (spell?) at her right leg.

(Not a lot i can do atm since im knocked out lol)

(oh **** just relised that i double posted, ignore the post above and read this one instead.

sorry :( )

Dante patted his head, and walked to the Med Lab. He saw the mysterious guest, but he was surprised that she was Force Sensitive. "Mmm..." Internal bleeding can be bad if not properly stopped, but compared to a Commando, it was nothing. "Nice sleep, young girl. This may sting a little, and I can guarantee you, you will be live...again." Then he put on Surgical gloves, and readied all equipment for surgery. As a commando, he sure learnt Anatomy, to perform emergency medical supply if available.

He injected 5 cc of Tranquilizer into her vein, and murmured: "Good sleep, Jedi."

"While she is force sensitive, she isn't a jedi. How the order never found her is startling." She sits next to her and pushes her hair out of her face. "Maybe she didn't want them to find her..."

(maybe that could be part of your backstory natalie? like you knew you were force sensitive but did not want to be a jedi? just throwing that out there)

(sure adia sounds good, good idea ;))

Natalie slowly opened her eyes, to find a group of people hanging over her. She tried to grab her blaster but it was not there, she suddenly relised how stupid she was to sneak aboard a ship, especially with jedi on it.......

"Done. The Internal bleeding is stopped. But for best results, she needs a bacta tank. But she may go to action." Dante took off his gloves and threw them into trashcan, "That's all I can do." Then he walked out of Med bay. Before walking out, he looked at Dwain, and said: "Got any more Sith to blast?"

She fainted once again from the blood loss, but something inside of her awoke, as if wanting to get out, as her eyes faded to unconsciousness (is that a word? lol) she caught a glimspe of a figure looming over her... its eyes stabbing her with hate........

Ohoh... Darranak didn't feel very good. The stupid crate must have jolted, and made him hit his head in the cramped mini when is went into hyperspace. Maybe that hadn't actually been such a great idea. He got up and swung by teh Med lab to see who had died. He saw the Jedi laying on one of the beds. Bed. Not such a terrible idea right now. Maybe he would take a snooze.

But then he swung around again. Had he seen movement. Then he noticed the girl moving in her sleep. Maybe that was it. But in that condition, she should be under tranq right now, which would have kept her from having any dreams or hallucinations...

What was there to tell, Dwain wondered.

"Well... err... I was one of the jedi who left the order, to join Revan in the Mandalorian wars. I became a High Officer who served with the Exile at Malachor V. After the war, I put aside my old life as a Jedi, and retired on Nar Shadda. What about you?"

Archived