Home

Profile your fellow RDers!

Hey, we all have our opinions on our fellow RDers, and here's the thread to make your thoughts and opinions public! Delightful, isn't it? Simply take the names of some fellow forumites and profile as best you can; if they rock sox or are kickass or deserve to die, they're writing style, and whatever the hell you think they'd be useful for/ are good at it.

So have at it, critique and overanalyze and tear apart your friends with unyeilding scrutiny and show off the results!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halo: Funny and good company, he's always up for a chat. Cool guy and a veteran

Dav: Veteran, around since always. Dav is genuinly polite and possibly sane.

Jimmy: Not around nearly enough, he's a balanced guy, the type RD needs. Veteran

Das: On again, off again, I may not know him well but he's cool.

Ross: He's over the top, in a really good way. Advocator of the advancement of Ninjas, so he's tight.

Ave: Resident fashionista, Ave is well versed in the goin' ons of RD, she may not know it, but she's the one to go to for gossip. A backdrop for the forums, Darth's been around forever and levels out the insanity with her more civilized and charming nature. Awesome gal. Uber veteran

Zel: A Veteran, known for stirring up drama, Zel is otherwise softspoken and a bit of an enigma to me. Veteran

Lex: Happy-go-lucky and more bubbly than in person, Lex is charismatic if still uninitiated to RD lore

Tabby: I know her as a real world friend, as an RDer, she remains shrouded in newbery. Hacks at the conventions of grammer

Smon: On again-off again mod with a kooky and quirky personality, grammer and spelling Vocabulator as well. He's a riot. Veteran

Jmac: Someone put this guy into a straightjacket He's too obnoxious and wild and downright outrageous. A source of humor however. Veteran

Milo: Not as bad as Sam or Jmac, but Milo doesn't neccisarily cencor his thoughts either. A quirky, if shady character, he's pretty kickass. Veteran

Itchy:a flurry of untamed behavior who never doubts speaking whatever is on his mind. It's both his charm and fault. Veteran

SamnMax:it's brash, uncencored people like him that put RD on the map. He remains an enigma in mny respect, but I'm not about to un him out. Veteran

Cheez: at times he's an ass, but he's still cool despite his lack of self-restraint. Goneish oldbie

Mashi: She isn't around much anymore, but when she was she was deliriously random and loud, good traits in an RDer. Goneish Oldbie

Martmeister: a nice guy, abides the rules of grammer. Somewhat underspoken but he's cool, kinda newish.

Grey: still a bit of a newbie, but relatively semi-polite if a downer at times

Genuinely polite and possibly sane?!

True, true.

*and then... the poison dude in Spiderman 3 comes and possesses me*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TTTTTT!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erm, yeah, sorry bout that. Let's see what opinions I can dreg up on you RDers you. Yesh, here we are:

Dav - dude that dude is the hella tightest person eva! Go take a look at his MySpace at .com/danistehspiffy

Mayhem - The only girl here who hasn't had any mood swings. Oh wait... maybe she's pregnant or something, cuz siding with the Ninjas must be an influence on the brain... :xp:

TSR - WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! I would consider him one of the tightest people I've ever met on the internet. That is, if he would at least continue to show up to RD. I declare him MIA. Tight guy though.

St. Jimmy - Who's that again? He's been gone so long, I can't even remember who he is. Damn. Wish he'd come back so I could remember.

Smon - Makes us all reveal our inner gamer methinks. Smon's always posting article crap for us to discuss, mostly based on gaming material. Needs to post more.

Thrik - Nice bloke, good admin, but see footnote on Smon.

Milo - He and I used to be down with it back in the KoTOR forums. But now I think he's gone insane and delirious thanks to the might of RD's deserted island.

Ave - What a nice little girl, lying about her age! Ave is a real veteran here. The only other comment I have for her are her major mood swings. :p

Zelly - See footnote for Ave. Zelly reminds me of my sister, with her oh-it's-my-fault-you-must-hate-me-now-attitude. Like Mayhem said, likes to stir up drama. Not that it's a bad thing necessarily. Drama can often distill the best of people, and it's quite interesting to watch.

Das - You sir, are one cool customer. My respect for your, er, cool-customerness.

jmac - Me > You

itchy - Your perverted brilliance and tendency to hyperlink everything you say to a corresponding Wikipedia article earn my respect.

Poopdog - Your randomness, good attendence, and well-balanced insight/craziness make you what I think the icon of LFRD should be.

turtlefreak - Dude, your MySpace pic is HAWT! :naughty: expect to see a tall blonde on your front porch tomorrow.

Jaykay.

Lex is funnay, but a bit out of the loop at times. Very earnest girl. Me likes her being at LFRD.

Samnmax - You poor, poor, misunderstood person. I think I can sometimes understand what his posts really mean, but most of the time he's just weird.

Newbiest Newbies:

Marty - Your grammatically correct posts please me, being a writer myself. Stick around, you're a worthy addition to LFRD.

Grey - Not sure about you. TBD

JoeDoe - See above.

Tabby - ARE YOU A GIRL OR A GUY I MEAN SRSLY MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

Now for me to be possessed by Mr. Evil Spider-man thingy again. Toodles.

RD should be renamed "DAD" b/c it's Darth_Ave's Domain! How many people on RD, or even LF, do you know that have >10K posts?

Miss_Mahem usually has something inquisitive to say.

TechnoTabby has awesome music taste.

JoeDoe 2.0 reminds me of my best friend, 'cept he's on WoW instead of chatting on RD.

The last thing I remember about Jimmy was him pulling a swig of D.P, reclining, and going, "waazup, my bitches?!"

Jmac, Halo_92... you guys are pretty cool.

Mayhem. You must die for forgetting me. Not that I'm around much, but still. wtf? Ditto Davidq.

Darth, Mashi... both insane random. I remember looking at threads and then I'd look back the next day and be like "is this even the same thing?" But they both disappeared and now things are sorta dull. I used to have to check every day to keep up, and now it's like whatever. *saddened*

And that's all I have to say about that. [/gump]

Thanks for the crit, Dav, Mart!

Dylan: a bit of a lurker, but when he does poke his head into the heathen islands, he has something well thought out and often funny thing to say.

Tabby is a girl. FYI.

Oh, and RD should be nicknamed 'the heathen island'.

Here's my review:

Milo/jmac/itchy/Sam&max: jesters of the forum, cool and always know what to say.

martmeister: reminds me of my crazy little brother

Mayhem/Ave/Zelda/Dav: The real life force of the forums

Joe/turtle: get a room, HAHAHA, good junior members, I think RD has a future

Grey: the aw3som3 ov3lord of RD. Pwns any admin except for Thrik and Darh 333

@Grey: Get a life

Itchy: funny forumite

Jmac: crazy forumite

Sam&Max: sick forumite

turtlefreak: happy forumite

martmeiter: drunk forumite

Halo: ok forumite

Dav: rockin' forumite

Grey: jerky forumite

Mayhem: cool forumite

Poop: mentally touched forumite

Ave/Zelda: best actresses, lolololololol

Halo: Was cool, like a while before. Before he became kinda mean and sexist.

Dav: Rad, for shizzles.

Jimmy: Miss him D:

Das: The only real person on here I can talk to about ANTM

Ross: I forgive you for leaving me at the altar, because I now have a boyfriend(JustKidding) You's really fly, for shurz & most deff.

Ave: LIVING LEGEND.

Zel: kinda reminds me of Allie, for some weird reason.

Lex: Turtleishious! xDD

Tabby: I haven't known you for a while, but you're awesome.

Smon: VOCABULOR: THE MOVIE!

Jmac: RAWR. You're kinda weird...and mean. NEY

Milo: Kinda cool. Not much really to say, I did like your old Spongebob avatar.

Itchy: Umm...yay?

SamnMax: See Jmac's comment.

Cheez: AWESOME! Remember when we got in that huge fight after new RPG? Dude, psychopathic. I hope we can still be friends, Bob.

Mashi: BFF FOREVER. <333 You showed me TMBG, The Aquabats!, and made me an admin on your forums. I'm forever your sister in weird taco-loving twinness.

Martmeister: Has the most potentail to be really a great forumite.

Grey: Has somthing against me for some reason. )c:

I like you all. Even the annoying ones. And I never would have thought I would have ended up befriending so many preteen girls without getting busted by the government.

I feel flattered by all of the kind words spared on my behalf, and am marginally regretful that my response is fairly vague. Still, I think it's important that we each take a little time out of our busy days to help the police.

It depends on what his job is. If he took a pansy-ass job like Fire control, he deserves to uh, get it in the shower. If he works as a nuclear technician, uh, "Go Seamen" <snicker>!

And if he's somehow, just somehow (which I doubt he'd be talking to us) a SEAL, he's too badass for anything to happen to him.

Archived