Home

Which console will you get Force Unleashed on?

Which console will you get Force Unleashed for?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Which console will you get Force Unleashed for?

• Xbox 360
    • Playstation 3
    • Playstation 2
    • Nintendo DS
    • Sony PSP
    • Nintendo Wii

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of now I plan on getting the game for the XBox 360, but I might change to the Wii because I read that it has more content than the XBox 360 version. Supposedly it has a duel mode and 5 additional levels. From Wikipedia:

The Wii version will use the Wii Remote to simulate the ability to wield a lightsaber, while the Nunchuk attachment will simulate Force power use.[14] The Wii version will also feature an exclusive two-player duel mode and five levels not included in the Xbox 360 or PS3 versions

• 2 weeks later...
I'm surprised that PS2 has garnered more votes than PS3. In fact I'm surprised PS2 has garnered any votes at all, really, when compared with the features that come with the versions for the other consoles.

That's probably because some people have a PS2 but have not yet taken the plunge into the next-gen (or is it this gen already?) systems.

I might get it on PS2 if I can't decide which system I want to get (I don't have enough money to get more than one...). That is, unless they decided to make a PC version; then my decision would be decided for me. :)

That's probably because some people have a PS2 but have not yet taken the plunge into the next-gen (or is it this gen already?) systems.

I might get it on PS2 if I can't decide which system I want to get (I don't have enough money to get more than one...). That is, unless they decided to make a PC version; then my decision would be decided for me. :)

Right - I can understand that - it's just a much higher percentage than I would have guessed.

Right - I can understand that - it's just a much higher percentage than I would have guessed.

It's pretty simple. We're talking about the most successful (on sales) gaming console ever. It's hard to ignore such a fanbase and that fanbase would hardly ignore such releases.

• 2 months later...

Like other PC only users I won't be getting any. I do own a DS but I've never been to thrilled with the graphics of other Star Wars games on DS so I probably wouldn't get it on DS.

Then there is the fact I am not spending $200-$300 just to get a console, on top of the $50-$60 for the game, so I can play one game. A tad bit too expensive.

So again I say, unless they eventually release it on PC, I won't be getting any of them.

Archived