Home

So i crashed an atv...

... and it was kinda awesome.

So last night, i was driving my dad's atv in his backyard(we have a small feild). Just as i'm about to turn, i pull the whell to make one. But, it did nothing and before i could question why, i rammed into the medal fence. The inpact was so bad, it flung me off of it about 3 feet away!!! my words:

Abby: -mutter-.....oww, god dammit. OH SH!T.

And then i ran over to it to back it out of the fence. I SWEAR TO GOD, it made a 3 foot dent and knocked parts of the fence over. I wasn't hurt much, just brused my leg and cut my hand. So, right after I go in to the house and whine to my dad that i broke his fence. He was rather....... pissed offWe went to check it out and my sister pulls in. I told her what happened and she burst out laughing.

I wasn't grounded, but he's still kinda mad

I'm not allowed near an atv now DD:

------

Talk about things that happened to you sorta like this

Once I was about to turn left and I frontally hit a BMW or something coming from the opposite direction. This is perfectly OK with me, because else I'd hit the vehicle rolling into the scene on the next lane, which was a fully loaded forty ton truck at about 40 mph.

This is also proof for the non-existence of god, because that would have been the chance to ultimately deal with me.

Once I was about to turn left and I frontally hit a BMW or something coming from the opposite direction. This is perfectly OK with me, because else I'd hit the vehicle rolling into the scene on the next lane, which was a fully loaded forty ton truck at about 40 mph.

This is also proof for the non-existence of god, because that would have been the chance to ultimately deal with me.

He just likes you better.

I remember a while back this 7/8 year old kid ended up on the news for driving his parent's car at 70 mph and got caught on a hi-speed chase. The cops started chasing him through the streets and up the feeway, and he only stopped once he'd crashed into a telephone pole, I believe. The cops were stunned, and the kid walked out unscathed and asked,

"So, do I get my licence?"

Amazing. The only thing remotly like that is that I used to sled repedadly into a guard rail at my school. I loved going to my elementary school's playground to sled and stuff. There's nothing like hopping on a swing that hasn't been touched by a human butt since the snow first fell.

Speaking of which - how many bad car accidents/wrecks have you seen? I've witnessed:

- I didn't see the crash, but I once saw the unconscious, bleeding man being hauled into the ambulance truck. His knees were all cut up.

-A car crashed into the local corner store, and the damage was evident for days. It was on the news too.

-At an intersection, two cars collided and hit themselves hard enough to skid far away. It stopped traffic, made worse when a bus got stuck in the fray.

-The second intersection down from where the store was crashed into, two cars got into this really bad wreck. I remember seeing one side being totally torn to shreds, the door having been ripped apart (the other car was in horrendous shape too). My sister casually asked if I thought the people were alright. I looked at her gravely and was honest: no. It was very likely at least one person died.

I've seen too many to count. Honestly, I couldn't count off all the wrecks of I've seen if you asked me to. Granted, I did not see the actual collisions, but the aftermaths were pretty bad.

We never see wrecks here, this is Chicago. No cars crash. BUT THEY ALL HAVE TO ****ING PEEL OUT OF MY STREET AT 2 AM or STREET RACE INTO THE BUSIEST INTERSECTION OUTSIDE OF THE WINDY CITY ITSELF causing horrible screeching noises all night. I like to yell "BOOM!" when I hear a near miss.

Also on-topic, I was snowboarding... down my stairs, and with the concerted effort of all of my friends falling down after me, we busted my door off the hinges.

On the "you should be a bodyguard for Maury" incidents, I not-too-long-ago was being irritated by this stalker-ish type so I literally punched him so hard he fell back into his desk and totally annihilated the whole thing

Also our parking lot is home to a legendary shopping cart jousting ring on saturday nights, let me say I am the best

I rode my bike down this steep-ass hill in private property and didn't even use my brakes or anything, ****ing FLEW off into this nasty patch of gravel, I was just like "karma."

One of my friends tried to jump over some kids, I was one of them, I kicked him in the leg while he was in midair, faceplant into a bike rack

Kevin was drunk and stole a goddamn pocket bike, crashed it into a mailbox and busted it, ran like hell. Since that's a federal crime he only did it in theory, you're welcome Kevin.

Bike jousting in Wal-Mart while sweeping every ****ing thing off the aisles that you can is a very good life experience.

This one time some guy backed his pickup truck through a CVS's entrance, loaded up the ATM machine in back, and sped off. Think he might've done that to a couple places, but the CVS had a temporary makeshift entrance consisting of large wooden boards for about a week and a sign that said that they were still in fact open.

^When a woman drives it's scary! :p *braces for rock throwing*

eh, i partly agree. my sister is horriable at driving. She hit a road sign once and didn't notice till she was halfway driving up it. -.-

and our busdriver once hit a road sign backing up.

and my mom almost got us hit by a semi truck on the highway

I've almost been run over three times (only one instance was my fault), I know one person who was grazed by a car (hit by the side mirror, it went flying off the car), and I live around the corner from a gas station where a guy was run over by an underage driver who stopped to get gas and didn't pay. He was killed for $12.50 and the kid only does 3 years.

we ran down this street in chicago not long ago and all around these condos where everyone was sleeping screaming "another f.u. song" by reel big fish, some came out and he was like "YOU PUNKS SHUT THE **** UP, I'LL SHOOT YOU" so we sprinted pretty much out of the south side we don't go there much anyway

this girl we like to call "weed girl" because she always smells like weed underage drives a lot, she drove by and kei just flipped **** and went "**** YOU <weed girl>" and shot at her crappy suv with an airsoft, she freaking floored it in the suburbs

mark was just walking in target, perfectly normal guy, just stopped, yelled "OH **** THIS!!" and started tipping over people's shopping carts, he put his fist through the video games glass case, and just swung a bunch of them over, and threw **** everywhere out of the dvd bargain bin

he can never go back

Archived