Home

Idea: "Custom Title Day"

What if the administrators announced that for one day of the year everyone could make their custom title. Like if they said "December 5 will be a custom title day", then whoever was online would be able to have a custom title and then use it for however long they wanted.

then whoever was online would be able to have a custom title and then use it for however long they wanted.

I don't see how it could be considered "Custom Title Day" if a person can use their custom title for as long as they want. If the admins did decid to do something like that, it would probably work better to let everyone have a custom title for a week, then once the week is over, they go back to their regular status.

I'm over 700 posts, and I still have no idea how/when we get to have custom titles...

I'm pretty sure it goes like this -

0-9: Lurker

10-249: Rookie

250-499: Junior Member

500-749: Forumite

750-999: Veteran

1000+: Custom Title

However, I can imagine a "bribe the admins with money, wine and womenfolk (or respective menfolk) for your all shiney cutsom title" day could become handy some day. Not sure about a certain day yet, but I think that once I am an admin of LF, I can come up with a proper date for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived