Home

My WoW addiction has finally ended!

leXX

After nearly 2 years of playing WoW nearly every day, I have finally stopped playing it. I'm sick and tired of the whole fantasy thing, and now I need a good fix of sci-fi. So what do you think my next addiction should be? Hmm, Tabula Rasa looks quite good. Suggestions?

After nearly 2 years of playing WoW nearly every day, I have finally stopped playing it. I'm sick and tired of the whole fantasy thing, and now I need a good fix of sci-fi. So what do you think my next addiction should be? Hmm, Tabula Rasa looks quite good. Suggestions?

I think you need to come back to #echonet and play some HL2: DM with the friends who thought you'd never escape from WoW's clutches and miss you very very muchly. :S

Phreak seconds the HL2DM thing. Of course, I'll have to reinstall it... again.

As for Sci-fi MMOs, can't think of any that are worthwhile. EVE Online is awesome for the first time, but no fun after the 3rd day. Never paid attention to Tabula Rasa. If the video I just watched is any indication, it looks interesting. I'm just tired of MMOs that just have you pressing 1-0 and watching avatars fighting.

leXXy as a veteran of 2 mmo's [over 3 1/2 years total] I suggest you take a break from them. I mean seriously....take a break. It will do you some good.

I'm glad I stopped [for now heh]...and I believe Groovy isn't far off when he talks about support groups for them.

No I won't be buying Wrath of the Lich King, my conviction is true. I am well and truly staying away from WoW. I played the Bioshock demo, and the full game is in the post. ;) Played Fear when it was released, played Prey when it was released. Dabbled in a bit of Fear mp before I started playing WoW.

I think you're right Leemu, I should just avoid the whole MMO thing for a while. Now Niner, that HL2DM is not a bad idea at all. What is the name and ip of the server you guys play on? I'll be dropping by #echonet too.

So good to see all again, feels just like old times. :D

LEEEEEMU!

Now Niner, that HL2DM is not a bad idea at all. What is the name and ip of the server you guys play on? I'll be dropping by #echonet too.

I've usually just hosted when we play. Set a date and make the usual echopeeps join in.

And Mass Effect is going to own.

wtf dropping by?! We need you to staaaaaaaaaaaaaay, leXXy poo, not just 'drop by'. It won't feel like 'old times' if you just come in on a lark. Please stay with us, we misses you. :3

Okay, okay, damn you ain't changed a bit. :p

Now all I have to do is remember how to do this whole irc thing again, it's been a while lol.

:DDDDDDDD!!!!!!

The server is irc.gamesurge.net, though irc.eu.gamesurge.net would probably work better for you. The channel is #echonet, and we do have LFN channels #lucasforums, #starwarsknights and #jediknight as well.

<3 <3 <3 leXXerly! Wacky will be so happy to see you back, if he ever returns from Danishland, that is. >___>;;

Archived