Home

Brotherhood of Shadow - Expansion Pack

Silveredge9

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I've had the same problem several times, all have resulted in me completely rebuilding my override folder unfortunately, you may have to do the same...

Although my modding expertise are relatively non-existent so....

Yeah,

EGJason

Finally got it work. :) Thank you very much.

I really enjoy the storyline you presented and my favorite part about the whole is in conversation about the Mandalorian Wars. Like in KotOR II you get to decide whether the Exile was male or female. I really liked the tip of the hat to TSL game. :) Also you gave a choice of two different Revans during this Mod. You could be a viscious Sith with no mercy at all or a merciful Sith... Which I admit, may seem odd but I like it. Like when you revisit your past when Bastila comes after you. The Sith soldier who had family and you had the option of killing him for belitting Malak or letting him go to see if his family was alright. That was quite interesting. :) Though on some level, it made me wonder if the bombing of Telos angered Revan, that's why partially she had no problem people belittling Malak.

As I said, I LOVE the mod!

** Hopefully Helpful Short Guide to Fixing All your BoS related Problems **

Seeing as how many problems there have been with mods conflicting I am going to be posting a guide on how to fix most, if not all of your problems with BoS

Steps to follow before posting-

1. Make sure you read all this

2. Check to make sure you are at the latest patch

3. Make sure you used the TSLPatcher to install the mod and it's patches

When Posting-

1. State Problem and what you have tried to fix the problem

To Fix-

1. Check for conflicting files

2. Try Autosaves

3. Try to rebuild (Yes I Know painful) your override but, install BoS first and then last to reiterate an changes made to Appearance, Spells and any other 2DA files.....

Hopes this helps some

:):):):)

EGJason

This guide will be updated whenever needed

• 2 weeks later...

"Help it comes up with a screen mentioning winzip and how the sofware isn't free just after all the files transfering"

I'd recommend downloading 7-Zip which is a free and faster alternative to WinZip.... See Here: http://www.7-zip.org/

"I've got a question... I seem to be rather stuck. When you get to the white void stage, what the heck are you supposed to do? I've been running around and around and can't find anything except for the bad guy. What are you supposed to do here?"

Try talking to the bad guy (Forgot his name)

That should do it.... I think...

EGJason

"I've got a question... I seem to be rather stuck. When you get to the white void stage, what the heck are you supposed to do? I've been running around and around and can't find anything except for the bad guy. What are you supposed to do here?"

Try talking to the bad guy (Forgot his name)

That should do it.... I think...

EGJason

I've tried clicking on him a few times... the human guy with the mask. All that happens is a message comes up saying "Silence", or something like that, and nothing else happens.

Okay I've run into a strange crash in this mod. Whenever you open the door that the Mandalorian is behind you go through the usual dialogue with him and the Brothers zap him with their energy. Then you start a fight with him as the Brothers bow and fade away. The game keeps crashing as they fade way though. At first I thought maybe it was another mod that was getting in the way but when I wiped the override folder and installed BoS and patch 1.07 only it still keeps crashing. I'm not sure what is causing this as I do not remember having this problem before.

Edit: Never mind I got past this particular problem. Still not sure what caused it but I was able to get through the rest of the mod without incident.

Bah... I'm still completely stuck. I keep clicking on the Daemon Drexel guy, but the only thing that happens is a message comes up saying "Silence". I've run around the entire map and can't find anything else. I must be missing something, but it's driving me crazy. Makes me wish I wouldn't have saved my game...

• 2 weeks later...
Bah... I'm still completely stuck. I keep clicking on the Daemon Drexel guy, but the only thing that happens is a message comes up saying "Silence". I've run around the entire map and can't find anything else. I must be missing something, but it's driving me crazy. Makes me wish I wouldn't have saved my game...

What events have transpired within the "Great White Void" module so far. Have you fought the Sith Ghost yet, or have you just entered the module?

I have had this issue before as well... And, I never did find out what the root of it was. I simply stopped playing for that day... came back the next, loaded up, and got on with it.

If I remember correctly, the issue for me was that I could not get to fight the Sith Ghost.... Daemon just stayed in his trance, and like you I wandered all over the perimeter seeking a way out.

I wonder, Silver, if your trigger for the Ghost is a time delay, a waypoint, or ? I know it works, but it has been a little sticky a few times.

I have had this issue before as well... And, I never did find out what the root of it was. I simply stopped playing for that day... came back the next, loaded up, and got on with it.

If I remember correctly, the issue for me was that I could not get to fight the Sith Ghost.... Daemon just stayed in his trance, and like you I wandered all over the perimeter seeking a way out.

I wonder, Silver, if your trigger for the Ghost is a time delay, a waypoint, or ? I know it works, but it has been a little sticky a few times.

So you talked to Daemon Drexel, fought the Sith Ghost, the Sith Ghost disappeared, then nothing happened?

So you talked to Daemon Drexel, fought the Sith Ghost, the Sith Ghost disappeared, then nothing happened?

I am pretty sure I have a labeled save in my archive. I will check it for you if you like. It is possible that is was a mod conflict... I can't remember if anything else uses the "white box" module.

Drexl in that scene is in a trance, and is unselectable, and was the only thing to interact with in the void. I will be sending you a 7zip tomorrow anyway ;), if I find the pertinent save I will include it.

It's also got it so one of your mods stopped working specifically the Jawa's shop mod, I imagine it's still there but I can't access it now.

The Jawa Shop does disappear... I have had this issue as well. Perhaps the BoS edited Tatooine .git replaces or destroys the trigger for the shop... it also removes the jawa and the sign for the shop. So, it is something that TSLPatcher may not be equipped to, or may not be configured for the twain to coexist. It is a sadness, but a minor one, mostly for nostalgia at getting gipped by shady Jawas, as well as getting my tailfeathers stuffed by a mad bunch of Mandalorians. Oh the loot.... if you have the stims, FP's and medpacs, shields, etc...

However, I don't think this falls into the responsibility of the modders in question to ensure compatibility.

If you wanted to fix it yourself, you could compare the .git of RH's Jawa Anchorhead, especially looking at trigger placement, placeable placement, and scripts. Then you could patch the BoS .git manually - a cut and paste affair with K-GFF (thanks tk102!). Of course, this method would only work if you had already installed BoS over RHJawaShop, so that the 2da's were merged for you and all other relevant items remained.

For the record for my Jawa Shop mod I have no edited git files of tatooine, nor any edited 2da files, I only touched the on enter script (k_ptat17_enter) to spawn my entrance, everything else is pretty much self contained in the modules. The only global files touched was the global.jrl file.

For the record for my Jawa Shop mod I have no edited git files of tatooine, nor any edited 2da files, I only touched the on enter script (k_ptat17_enter) to spawn my entrance, everything else is pretty much self contained in the modules. The only global files touched was the global.jrl file.

I can confirm that it is the k_ptat17_enter and the enter2, and the global.jrl, that are affected, I kept a copy of the Jawa shop mod and did a new install routine without overwriting.

Hey everybody, I'm having a little trouble with the mod. I'm on Revan's ship, back in the Sith vs. Republic war, and I've gone through the 2 Twi'Lek Admirals, the cutscene of the ships fighting and am now talking to the female Twi'Lek. Then, at a certain point, after Revan says something, the dialogue breaks, I get the item/DS/LS points screen, and I can't do anything, talk to anyone (there's no dialogue for anyone) and leave the room even. Any ideas?

Hey everybody, I'm having a little trouble with the mod. I'm on Revan's ship, back in the Sith vs. Republic war, and I've gone through the 2 Twi'Lek Admirals, the cutscene of the ships fighting and am now talking to the female Twi'Lek. Then, at a certain point, after Revan says something, the dialogue breaks, I get the item/DS/LS points screen, and I can't do anything, talk to anyone (there's no dialogue for anyone) and leave the room even. Any ideas?

On the last dialogue choices you had, where they the ones where you say something about giving directives to the ships that the female twi'lek tells you about? I believe had the same problem, which seems that if you chose the second option, the dialogue breaks. Choosing the first option would keep it going.

I can confirm that it is the k_ptat17_enter and the enter2, and the global.jrl, that are affected, I kept a copy of the Jawa shop mod and did a new install routine without overwriting.

Well then those files will need to be merged (likely the BOS on enter script and mine, the enter2 files are likely the original on enter script simply renamed so just use one or the other), not a really hard task if the source files for the scripts were included in the BOS mod.

Stoffe made a global.jrl merging tool for that file... linky (Near the bottom).

So you'll just need to combine our 2 mods k_ptat17_enter scripts and compile it and drop it into override and use Stoffe's merging tool for the global.jrl file.

Preemptive disclaimer: Please do not ask me to do this folks. Sorry.

Now I HAVE AN ISSUE! I saw these posts, completely wiped my override folder, and installed BoS and the patch. BUT when I started the game, I clicked "Load Game" and it loaded but 1.Whatever party member was in my party STAYED there even inside the hawk. and 2.It wouldn't let me exit out of the specific area I was in. NONE of the exits/entrances worked.

Then I tried starting a new game, but after I made my character, it showed the loading screen..... for about 3 hours, and then it crashed... HELP!

• 1 month later...
okay... this is kind of late, but where is daemon?

ive looked in all of tatooine and i can't find him

this is right after talking to the rodian at korriban

He and his bodyguards are just around the same corner you first find the dark jedi on Tattooine.

Archived