Home

Brotherhood of Shadow - Expansion Pack

Silveredge9

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was wondering, is there any way that this could be played with the mac version of KOTOR? Macs can't use .exe files. Could I just dump the TSLpatchdata into the override?

To my knowledge, BoS doesn't work on a mac, even if you do get around the installation method. It seems to freeze at different points during the loading of custom modules, and I couldn't see any way to correct it.

You are free to try though, you would need to copy all the files from the TslPatcher folder into you override folder, then copy the 2DA files supplied in the latest patch into your override folder.

Edit:

my game is crashing after the scene where i reach the artifact

You need to provide more details before I can help you. Stuff like; What do you mean by "crash", and precisely after which line of dialogue?

Actually Redhawke I must disagree..

Using the TSLpatcher No not possible..

But look at Inyri Forge she got it so you can install yet manually..

But then again...

Sliveredge and HDVader II I'd ask Inyri maybe she'll tell ya!!

No offense Redhawke,

EGJason

What I said was factual. Your disagreement has nothing actually to do with what I replied to. -RH

EDIT: Hey Silver Help please what is this http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj310/EGJason/KotOR0000a.jpg and I can't move HELPPP!!!!

Just to clear up a few possibilities that are causing the problem here;

1: Are you looking in the right place? She's usually spawned in the shop area, near the "Sera Degana's supply shop" sign.

2: Have you installed the latest patch?

3: Have you tested the mod without any other mods installed? It could be a compatibility problem. Although to test this, you'd need a save from before you entered the Orion ship module.

It has worked before perfectly, so I think my problems may have been because of an issue with the Yavin IV planet mod. I messed up my save somehow so I'm playing through again without the Yavin mod as I have done before. And I have installed the latest patch.

GabrielRevan: You find Daemon in Anchorhead, near the Swoop Office IIRC.

I guess my mod isn't working properly then cause I can't find Daemon at all.

He only appears after you've talked with Drix Keliwt on Dreshdae though. So make sure you've done that.

And it's unfortunately very easy to mess up the mod. For example, say you install BoS - Then you install something else that modifies the same files as BoS (For example, in this case the onentry script for Anchorhead), it would override the BoS script and mess up the mod.

Try reinstalling the mod.

I have advanced in the quest so far as to talk to the bith in the cantina on Tatooine, but when (as I stated earlier) I get captured by the leviathon, I end up on the ebon hawk. The map, as far as I can remember, is the leviathons map, but it won't let me do anything on the EH. All the interfaceable aspects of the ship are no longer interfaceable, I can only run around and wish my game would advance. It's happened to me twice (as I created a new character after having failed the first time) the first time I had a myriad of mods installed and thought that to be the problem.

I uninstalled all the mods and started my new character. The second time, the mods I had installed were thus:

Jessets Tomb

Tomb of Exar Kun

Force Destruction

BoS

and the Koribban Krystal Cave

Are all of your mods compatible with eachother?

And finally I wanted to say that I really appreciate all the work you guys do on these mods. I don't want it to sound like I'm criticizing or otherwise bad mouthing them, because if it weren't for Mods, I wouldn't have played the game as much as I have.

As always, I appreciate all the hard work, and thanks for the help.

I finally finished BoS for the first time!! It was awesome.

I have one final question, though: Do you not like droids at all, Silveredge9? 'Cause there were definitely enough droids to destroy on the Orion.

Nothing beats a running gag. :p

And, it's one that carries on into the sequel.

Yeah, is this mod compatible with the Yavin IV mod?

I haven't played the mod myself, so I don't know for certain. It depends if it alters any files that BoS alters, and then there's the 2DA's. :p

when i play the mod, i get to anchorhead around the swoop track shop and theres nothing there, no dilrix, no nothing, idk what that means, so plz help me out?!

thanks,

Ben

English?

Eh, I just realized something. "I'm busy discussing the finer points of globalization." Is that a Maddox reference I detect? XD

Probably, it's been that long since I wrote the dialogue I've forgotten. :p

what i meant was, after the mods i use, there's a game crash right at the loading screen on every planet, i'm not sure why? plz help out

Are you sure this is actually caused by BoS? Crashing during the loading screens on every planet sounds a little out of BoS's league when causing bugs are concerned.

I can't seem to find the Rodian in the Korriban cantina to start the prologue quest.

I've erased everything in my override folder and installed just BoS to ensure no other compliance problems, but he won't show for some reason. I have completed every planet and collected every Star Map.

I've tried; I've even left Korriban and come back...

I also tried reverting to an earlier save right after Dantooine and going straight to Korriban, but no go.

EDIT:

Alright, I've managed to fix this by copying the 2da files that came with the mod that weren't installed into the override folder.

Archived