Home

Jango Fett ?

TripHammer

• 3 months later...

Not your most reliable source.

Anyways in the game, Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, featuring Jango, it tells you nearly everything on your question, thus if you want info I must put it in a spoiler box. What I am about to say is generally the game in a nutshell. :/

Generally to answer your question, Jango Fett was hired by Count Dooku, during a hunt to find the leader of the Bando Gora, Kamari Vosa (sorry if that is incorrect spelling). You track Vosa down to a moon of Bogden, were you meet and, well, er, somewhat kill her. Dooku 'makes a proposition' to you (Jango) and you (Jango) ask for an unaltered clone for yourself. The deal is done. This basically says that, since you agreed to Dooku, who works for Sidious, who happens to be the Emperor, that the clones are ultimately his. Whew, hope that answers your question.

BTW--Star Wars: Bounty Hunter is a pretty fun game. :D

I agree that Wookieepedia is fan produced, but unless the Star Wars Databank are willing to put more than 2 sentances about 1 in 10 characters online, you'll have too buy the hundreds of books, novels, comics, games and essential guides, if you want to be 100% sure on what's reliable.... then we'll still have to take your word for it ;)

any information added to wookieepedia must be sourced and mod verified, you could write what you want, but I assure you it wont stay on the site if it's wrong

• 2 weeks later...

^^

people dont have to respond or agree with you about anything.

I agree that, if something doesn't sit well with me in the EU I just try to avoid it or pretend it doesn't exist, but thats just my opinion and taste, and my opinion and taste is irrelevant to canon, the continuity and other peoples ideas of whats cool

Jango Fett states that he was hired by someone named Tyranus, e.g. Darth Tyranus - Count Dooku.

I think it's doubtful that Jango reported to or even knew about Sidious' plan for the Star Wars Universe. I think being a bounty hunter he was on a 'need to know' basis and he probably didn't 'need to know' who Sidious was.

In short, I think it's pretty obvious from the movie that he reported to Dooku.

• 2 years later...

"I think it's doubtful that Jango reported to or even knew about Sidious' plan for the Star Wars Universe. I think being a bounty hunter he was on a 'need to know' basis and he probably didn't 'need to know' who Sidious was."

I agree. bounty Hunters vwere at the lower pecking level in the scheme of things so he would not have known about the sidious plan. That is my 2 cents worth anyway

http://www.jangofettcostumes.net

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Wookiepedia is a sub catagory of Wikipedia, just like Halopedia and Call of Duty wiki

Wikia is technically not the same organization as Wikipedia. Wikia is a for-profit while Wikimedia (the group that runs Wikipedia) is a non-profit.

• 3 weeks later...

The wiki is a template that anybody within reason can use for their own online encyclopedia of whatever. Think of it like an open-source game engine.

So yeah, wookieepedia is basically a similar concept as all wikis out there. Fans in their spare time are adding their interpretations of things and doing a pretty good job. But of course it's no more official or "canonical" than any other fanpage, even if it's big and extensive. ;)

Archived