Home

Most annoying Anime Character

DrPhil2501

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gohan? Emo? The only emo on DBZ is Trunks and let's leave it this way.
Meh, everyone's entitled to an opinion i suppose. But Goku IMO is the better EMO, well in my experience they are all about doom and gloom and are heavy on the darker colours and makeup, including their hair (no i'm not talking about gothics here either). Although the EMOs where i live do seem to be getting the trend of blonde highlights etc. in their hair; even the lads which looks kinda, well for lack of a better word, a bit "gay" - well maybe you're right, enopugh of my ranting, Trunks is the EMO!! :D

But Goku IMO is the better EMO, well in my experience they are all about doom and gloom and are heavy on the darker colours and makeup
wat

I may have been in like 3rd grade when I watched DBZ, but when did Goku wear black and put on makeup? I usually remember him and Gohan wearing orange. And in the later part of the series Vegeta has that pink Hawaiian shirt...

Also Supreme Kai and the creepy old guy with him were the only emos on the show.

wat

I may have been in like 3rd grade when I watched DBZ, but when did Goku wear black and put on makeup? I usually remember him and Gohan wearing orange. And in the later part of the series Vegeta has that pink Hawaiian shirt...

:lol: I was referring to his large black spiky hair, a lot of emos round where i live seem to like black spiky and outrageous hair; i was making a comment about emoism in general, not Goku - sorry if this confused ya! :thumbsup:

Well i'll say no more about Goku, he reminds me of an EMO but obviously not a lot of other people, mmmm......... maybe's my opinion is wrong but oh well!

Well, theres this association of EMOs and the gothics. Besides I don't remember Goku crying much.
Nah, don't think Goku cried ever either. I think emos are generally heading towards the goth route whilst still trying to maintain a difference, perhaps that's why they are linked together? I remember Sixth Form last year, damn my school was full of them!!

Archived