Home

Most annoying Anime Character

DrPhil2501

Like the title says; which anime character, from any show, do you find most annoying? Create a list of the ones you hate most, and why.

Heres my list:

Sumomo (Chobits):Of all the Persacoms in the world, Sumomo has to be the most irratable. Oh sure, she is everything a tiny little robot-thing would need to be: acting as a drill sergent every early morning and encouraging you to do useless stretch exercises (what are they good for anyway? ....), blowing on her annoying little whistle whenever something bad happens, which is enough to drive you insane. My point is: SHE MAKES ME ANGRY!

Tachikoma/s (Ghost in the Shell: SAC):A blue spider-like robot, tank-thing. Don't get me wrong, they have proven to be pretty useful throughout the series with their awsome miniguns, spiderweb-thingy and lots of cool features. But one thing I cannot bare is the voice. Ugh... a super bad-assing cool robot with the voice of a five-year-old. Simply a horrible combination! You cannot possibly tell me you have gotten used to it!

Monkey D. Loofy (One piece): A boring anime character who has THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF BEING ELASTIC! OOOH, THE IDEA IS JUST SOOO SCARY! Furthermore, another annoying traight about this character is that he is always loud when he speaks, and he is simply too young to run a crew of pirates.

Wel'p, that's it for me (and there maybe more later). Now its your turn :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bane of my entire existence....

Give me an A!

Give me an S!

Give me an H!

What does that spell?

Ash, of the Pokemon series! His moronic quest to collect all the Pokemon and go through the same exact tourney time and time again make him nothing more than a petty slaver, and a dumb one at that.

The Team Rocket criminals also make it pretty high, but Ash is the one that grinds my gears.

Kazuki Tachibana from Dragonaut the Resonance. Seriously, he is screwed up big time.

He goes emo just because Jin (his ex-best friend) supposedly stole Gio from him and now all he can do is sit around, doing nothing or just mumbling Gio or Jin ragingly to himself and now has stabbed pictures of Jin with a scissors and cut his hair to an emo style. All he does is complain, complain and complain when he should be taking action!

Did you know; according to SFX anime mag, Sasuke (Naruto) was one of the top 15 most annoying anime characters? All because he was anti-social and possesed emo-qualities. Can't really blame him, cuz afterall the guy lost his entire family.

They also mentioned, hyperthetically, if he owned a MySpace account, his wallpaper would be all black and the page would have Linkin Park playing over-and-over again.

^^^

Same here. Call me closed-minded, but I consistently fail to see anything remotely appealing in Anime. I can't willingly sit in front of it for 5 minutes.

They could have used it to break Alex during his "rehabilitation" in A Clockwork Orange. I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if they were using it on suspected terrorists in Gitmo as I write this.

I wonder if all of the appeal comes from the hidden, hypnotic subliminal messages that it surely contains.

Never heard of it. What is this Minway you speak of?

Oh, lord...I'm so old-school...but, here goes...

Minmay

FTW

Actually, ya beat me to the punch. Not overly familiar with a lot of anime, but the ROBOTECH/SDF Macross series has a charachter named Linn Minmei, who is basically an annoying teenage girl. Frankly, I was going to post her cousin's name (Kyle) b/c he was both annoying AND a giant ahole.

well sorry to you anime fans but if i would decide i would scrap the whole anime world cause i get annoyed on it when i read on wikipedia about naruto and read that it was about ninjas i got so angry because of theese reasons 1.They don't do as ninjas the real ninjas used stealth and cheap tricks to win and did often strike from behind.2.Well if someone asked me what i think they are i would not say ninjas they don't even dress as ninjas.

the ninja ryu hayanusa maybe be anime but at least he looks like a real human well and other anime well i don't like it give me shivers

The English version of Naruto. Believe it.

Did you know that the only reason they added 'believe it', in the english version was to make up space? Naruto only says 'Believe it' like, once in the Japanese version.

Naruto talks like a douche in the Japanese version, the "believe it" is to make him talk like a douche in the English version.

Not anime exactly but what about the characters in Unsung War? They're in the military right? So it seems strange they focus on how wrong war and killing is. And yet one cannot help but think they have a point in their musings. Still the inappropriately timed and placed anti war message does get heavy handed.

Archived