Home

[WIP] Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Silveredge9

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another new screenshot today. This one shows an area named "Dresdae's Sewage System", which will be visited during one of the side quests.

Screenshot

The side quest in question relates to the assassination missions that were previously mentioned, and involves you and your party members sneaking past a number of Sith to reach your target by disguising yourself as Sith Soldiers. But you have to be careful, if the Sith catch you with your uniform off, or if you happen to be walking around with a lightsaber - They will see through your disguise in a heartbeat. And in such a situation, the choice is left up to you to decide either to fight them, or to run away and try to sneak past them again.

Or, you can just skip that altogether and kill them all. The choice is left up to you.

I mean this in the best possible way SilverEdge...

THIS IS OVERKILL!

It looks good. Could do with a reskin so It looks lie a seperate module though.

Great Work [offtopic]My first post in this thread as a Junior Member! XD[/offtopic]

It might not be evident in the screenshot, but it is actually a module reskin. And when you see it in game, it will be pretty obvious. :p

Silveredge have you ever considered making an expansion for TSL

No, I've said lots of times I don't plan on creating anything big after this. I might do the occasional small mod though, it depends.

As I know, no, I'm sorry but he is not going to do another BoS!But a talented modder (I'm not) can do an extencion with the name BoS, with Silveredge permission

BoS:Solomon's Revenge will be the last "BoS" mod, one which ties up all loose ends, answers all questions and concludes all character issues. So there will no need to create another one.

You are intelligent, but your intelligence is destroying a possible trilogy

I don't really understand the point your trying to make with that comment. The story is completed in the events that transpire in this mod, and to extend it otherwise would be pointless and unnecessary - Releasing it as a trilogy has no benefits for me, I'm not getting paid for this, the mod isn't making any money, it would only mean more work, and more time on my behalf to devote to the project. :p

Silver, what I think he meant was, with your permission, would make a BOS 3 himself.

I'd help with that when or if I have the time. Your call SE9

And I think SE9 answered that question by saying that there won't be any need for a BOS3, since every loose end will be tied up, and the story is basically finished. I also think SE9 wouldn't like anyone else "touching his stuff", though I can't speak for him, of course.

Anyway, I'm loving all these side-quests. I'm guessing fighting your way through will be pretty hard.

During the events that transpire in BoS:SR, every plot thread, every character arc and every mystery will be covered and concluded, which means that there would be no material to use that would make any future BoS mod related to the previous BoS mods in any way. And that is a design decision I've taken on purpose, since I intend this to be my "Final Content Mod" and I'd like to go out in style, with everything covered, and no questions remaining. :)

And there will certainly not be any BoS mods made by other people after this. Because I'm not too fond of the idea of people riding off the popularity of the BoS mods to sell their own creations that in reality, wouldn't be related to BoS plot wise. Why not create your own original mod series instead?

You've no need to defend yourself silveredge for your decision. You've created some excellent content and should tell the story as you see fit! Others should be a bit more respectful of a hardworking modder.

Back on topic: I can't wait to see what you have cooked up for the conclusion bro! I don't know if I ever expressed how much I loved the mod, but I it made KOTOR exciting again, and since I have zero talent myself I look forward to seeing this one when it comes out!

I want Matilda to die at the end! Here's why:

1) She is a wierdo wih no meaning. She wanted to die! (WTF)

2) It would make an excellent ending to BOS

Now if you're thinking:

But she is at the point where you re-take the role of Revan! Thats sort of not in the BOS story!

Okay, then what if

The evil Bastila kills her. She senses that Matilda may get in the way and be too weak to be in Revans empire

And if you're thinking now

Wouldn't Revan attack Bastila for doing that?

Then what if

Revan belives she was too weak after fighting Soloman! She was of no use

I do hope you agree with my idea SE9

-DarthRevan243

You can kill her in the original BoS and it would be the ending since she is required to play BoS:SR :xp:

Now if you're thinking:

But she is at the point where you re-take the role of Revan! Thats sort of not in the BOS story!

Okay, then what if

The evil Bastila kills her. She senses that Matilda may get in the way and be too weak to be in Revans empire

And if you're thinking now

Wouldn't Revan attack Bastila for doing that?

Then what if

Revan belives she was too weak after fighting Soloman! She was of no use

I do hope you agree with my idea SE9

-DarthRevan243

Silver has decided what's going to happen and as this is hid mod you should respect that decision.

Which is quit logical since people who do Modding in their free time don't want people nagging around. Makes the job quit difficult.

These people devote their time for our pleasure and personal honor. Don't push or pressure them. They deserve our gratitude instead of nagging.

Silveredge already made fantastic mod. This one will be cool as well. He will release it. No sweat :D

Archived