Home

[WIP] [K1] World War 2 Custom Area Mod and Recruiting

Sithspecter

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you would have to use a uti file.First open kotor tool then goto tools menu then click options then click the tab "other" tick the option saying "Look in game's override folder for 2da".Then place your modified 2da in override.Then open a uti file then go to propertires tab then make a new property and in name property select disguise in subtype search the name of the appearance you made and select it.And then change the uti file name,tag and refres and then go open game and use cheat to get that cloth and what do you know it worked.For pc and party members and others use utc file

hey sithspec do u wanna me to PM you the natzi robe.

Anyway i think you are doing incredibally well. Is it one custom with a mini quest or a few customs with a big quest? u could make more customs...

How about PM me the robe now, I'll look at it and tell you tomorrow. I'm working on another Wermacht uniform as well.

Hey why don't you have Hitler, I'll have a go at making him for you if you want. However I'll only make his appearance the rest will be up to you.

No, I don't believe that this mod should have a Hitler. He is such a historical icon, and some people might get mad... This mod is on a strict plot.

They are from 'Allo 'Allo, right?

Good moaning! :lol:

Anyways anyone here familiar with Black Adder goes Forth?

I know it's set in WWI but we could have some of the stuff from that?

Like Captain Darling for example...

Come along Darling we're leaving!

I know this mod is serious but a little humor thrown in could be good no?

Cool skyview, Sithspecter.

Is it a reskin of Dantooine sky?

Actually, it is the exact Dantooine sky. And I'm glad to see people are still looking at my stuff!:) I'm probably going to release an alpha of the first module sometime this week. I have to make a tree as a placeable first, though. If anyone knows how to make the placeable where it is collideable, I would appreciate it if I could send you the model and do it for me!

Work is progressing steadily! I appreciate all the feedback. Next job on list: make city module for final fight!!!! It is probably going to take me several months on this but I'll keep everbody posted!

SS

Edit: Oh, I could use someone who can model heads... I have about four heads that I could use modeled.

Hey SS, just a suggestion....

You know how when you target one of those soldiers in combat?

It says German Soldier right?

I was thinking maybe you should change it to Nazi Soldier?

Having German Soldier hovering over the head of someone about to be slaughtered good offend people. Especially Germans...

Hey SS, just a suggestion....

You know how when you target one of those soldiers in combat?

It says German Soldier right?

I was thinking maybe you should change it to Nazi Soldier?

Having German Soldier hovering over the head of someone about to be slaughtered good offend people. Especially Germans...

I second that, my dad is german/american... Anyway i do recommend you change that. Anyway over all when I was looking at the area image I thought I accidently turned on Wolfenstein enemy territory. Great job :D

Ok, everybody. I got to work this morning on trees. Since KotOR doesn't have any earth looking trees, I decided to make my own. Problem is, I still haven't edited the PWK or whatever to make them collideable. Here's the screenshot. Also, I have done two completely new grenades. I'll post more screenshots tomorrow. For those on the team, just be patient a little longer. Once I'm satisfied with the first area, we'll get to work on new quests, dialog, and sweet effects. If you want a little taste of what's to come, download my World War 2 weapons pack, link is in my signature!

trees.jpg

If anyone can teach me how to model heads, or do them themselves, please contact me!

Archived