Home

World War 2 New Area Beta

Sithspecter

Hey everyone! I've been working my butt off on this one:). I had an idea since about a year ago, a custom module mod with high stakes, high rewards missions based on World War 2. I had seen a movie and I was going to make the plot similar to it. I got to work on the edited modules, but nothing seemed to fit. So I jumped on with Quanon, and he taught me how to make new modules. I have most of the first one ready. Remember that this is a beta for public release. There are many obvious problems. First, you have to warp to the area and back. Second, the trees are not collideable (I have fixed this, I just haven't submitted it to KotOR files). Third, no lights as of yet. But, on the bright side, this mod includes a LOT of new weapons. I'll name them.

Browning Automatic Rifle

M1A1 Thompson

U.S. Pineapple Grenade

M1 Helmet

Platoon Uniform

MP 40

Luger Pistol

German Potato Masher Grenade

German Helmet

German Disguise

Here's the link now! http://www.mediafire.com/?esxjaamwbco

Here are some pics!

screenee5.jpg

screenee4.jpg

screenee2.jpg

screenee1.jpg

screenee3.jpg

screenee7.jpg

pic3.jpg

Does one have to use the cheat console? Because this retard of a computer won't let me update SWKotor.ini, so I can't enable cheats...

Yes, it does use cheats at this point in time. I'm just releasing a test so that everyone can give me feedback, suggestions, and problems. I believe I changed the name on the soldiers to Nazi Soldiers, but I'll check. I apologize if I offended anyone. KotOR files still hasn't put it on yet... I would put it on filefront, but my computer won't let me upload:(.

Does one have to use the cheat console? Because this retard of a computer won't let me update SWKotor.ini, so I can't enable cheats...

Have you checked to make sure the SWKotor.ini file isn't checked read only? I had the same problem one time and checked the properties of the file. It was checked as read only.

I'm going to get the team working on this. We'll add a quest, new characters, armor, reskins, etc. And the reward for beating the whole mod when it's finished is 875000 credits! We'll probably add 2 or 3 more areas!

Edit: Can anybody leave feedback or comments? Does everything work alright? If you haven't already realized, I have the link at the top.

Edit2: Hey guys! KotOR files put my mod on! I'm so happy. The one on mediafire is updated a little more, but here's the link to kotOR files!

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/World_War_2_New_Area_Beta_Mod;86363x#1472030

sithspecter, one of the sad facts about modding is that you will recieve very little if at all useful feedback, posting asking for some will not spur people on to giving you any either, so I will combine your posts this time. -RH

• 6 months later...

Hey sithspecter. i downloaded tis mod and i have a few questions. one, when i downloaded it the file said ebon hawk useable supplies. and i know i was on the right page. two, if thats just a fluke then how do i get there. it would be totally awesome to fight nazis outside of Call of duty! maybe you could add some japanese enemies, like its an Axis conference or something.

Hey sithspecter. i downloaded tis mod and i have a few questions. one, when i downloaded it the file said ebon hawk useable supplies. and i know i was on the right page. two, if thats just a fluke then how do i get there. it would be totally awesome to fight nazis outside of Call of duty! maybe you could add some japanese enemies, like its an Axis conference or something.

Ummm.... Japan wasn't on the Axis of Power.....

**ahem**

The term was first used by Benito Mussolini, in November 1936, when he spoke of a Rome-Berlin axis arising out of the treaty of friendship signed between Italy and Germany on October 25, 1936. Mussolini declared that the two countries would form an "axis" around which the other states of Europe would revolve. This treaty was forged when Italy, originally opposed to Germany, was faced with opposition to its war in Abyssinia from the League of Nations and received support from Germany. Later, in May 1939, this relationship transformed into an alliance, called by Mussolini the "Pact of Steel".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_powers]

I was being literal.

No, I don't think you can play as Nazis.

I have pruned the thread of some quite off-topic posts. This is not the place to discuss WWII or your 'blunt' thoughts on the matter or other posters being "sick". Take that crap to PM's. -RH

• 8 months later...

Archived