Home

[K1] Sleheyron Restoration

Sithspecter

So SS, Can I help in Skins and making the Czerka thing :) Please :)

Yes! Please make some skins! When you say skins, you do mean textures for the module right? Anyway, textures are the biggest holdup so far. I really need some. Using Korriban's textures looks kind of bad, you know. BTW, I found the Sleheyron skies in the game files.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those are definitely Sleheyron from the archived images i have seen, the sky colour, the sun radiant shader and the ground textures are all Sleheyron, not Korriban. Korriban WAS indeed intended to be much larger but at the other side of the area visited, in the tomb area with several full levels, but that was all cut as being too complex. This last image is definetly from Sleheyron and gives you much good detail on the way to go wth things like custom cargo containers and boxes for that planet, and the overall ambience and atmo and building style. Plus the armor.

From what David has shared I think it is possible that there were Czerka offices there, but we can find out ....let me wait a day or so and you guys see if you have any more urgent questions about S....i dont want to spam David too much ....so hope to just send a list maybe next week if that is ok

oh its been a while since iv been to korriban so i forgot the way the sky looked

Yes! Please make some skins! When you say skins, you do mean textures for the module right? Anyway, textures are the biggest holdup so far. I really need some. Using Korriban's textures looks kind of bad, you know. BTW, I found the Sleheyron skies in the game files.
That saves you from haveing to make a whole knew one and if the floor from the screen shot i found saves you some more work to ill go look for more pictures of sleheyron if you want

K I'll start so can I get the files? also Can I do the Czerka Building too?

Well I'm the skinner guy. Also LordRevan999 is good at that stuff.

How, how, call down guys !

Lets be realistic here.

We need a simple straight main quest and perhaps 2 to 3 side quests.

These form up the core story-line on sleheyron.

Me and SS can then go and build the models/ areas needed for that.

Lets start rather smallish and be realistic and then expand on what we have.

Rushing off and planning 20 quests is insane and not feasable.

Area building takes lots of time to do well and nice.

I work like 60+ hours on area model to get it just like I want it.

Plus, I want the players NOT to notice what SS has build and what I've have build.

Our models have to fit perfectly with each other.

On another note: those old screens look great, but don't expect a 100% copy.

Expect me and SS to take some artistic freedom here, no matter how you turn it around, it will end up on how we invisioned Sleheyron. Not Bioware.

And don't expect any results in just a few days.

Though I feel confidend because where with 2 modellers, we might keep each other going.

Plus I'm glad MZ has offered his expertise to, you might not know it folks but MZ beats me in modelling with his hands tight on his back.

Though I'm sure he'll say otherwise :xp:

i copied these coments from somewhere onto a notepad a couple of years ago

"Well, as I recall Sleheyron was one of those over-industrialized planets within Hutt space. Sort of like Taris with all the large buildings... but much more drab and ugly, with everything in hues of orange and brown. Seleheyron was intended to be the place where you visited the seedy underbelly of civilization: here you engaged in smuggling and other illegal activities for various Huttese gangsters and either took part in or bet on the infamous gladiator matches.

Archived