Home

[K1] Sleheyron Restoration

Sithspecter

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am soooooooo loving the billboards, the buildings look brilliant also...I bet Quanon is plotting revenge as we type

Not really, I'm still fiddling on SilverEdges requested area.

Though that one is the best I've ever done, but that wasn't hard anyway, since it was just my second real finished area.

I think I'm nearing 60 hours of work on it => Includes the building, adding textures and lights, then a marathon of endless tweaking.

I'm not sure when I'm going to really start to work on Sleheyron.

If I'm ever going to get a chance, SS seems like a steam-roller on full lightspeed :lol:

Plus I'm not doing all this to beat someone else, or to show off at new modders.

@topic: SS your progress is astounding ! Lets hope the others can fill the area with some life soon ;)

I am soooooooo loving the billboards, the buildings look brilliant also...I bet Quanon is plotting revenge as we type

Actually, Q is on the team and is helping us.

nice updates! this looking better each time, SS to give us a bigger of the magnatude of this progect, how manny hours do you think you've already put into it so far?

Thank you so much! But, I am just a humble follower of Quanon. He's the one you all should really applaud. I started making areas after I downloaded his tutorial, and he's been helping me ever since. Also, without MagnusII, and his brilliant KAurora, there would be no modules at all. :( But, he's here, so we do have modules. :)

About the hours, umm... let's just say, probably 50+ hours. I mod for about and hour in the morning at 5:45-7:00, and probably 2 hours in the evening, plus pretty much the whole weekend. All my friends think I am a total freak and crazy, but I just think about all the people here who appreciate my work.

There is a Sleheyron model left over in the game files. It's a large arena. Might be useful.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=1580876&postcount=10

http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=1512207&postcount=71

There are also two more Sleheyron modules, but they have no walkmeshes, and are really in no state to repair. I might use elements of the arena, but that's all.

Thank you so much! But, I am just a humble follower of Quanon. He's the one you all should really applaud. I started making areas after I downloaded his tutorial.

:lol: My tutorials actually work ?

About the hours, umm... let's just say, probably 50+ hours. I mod for about and hour in the morning at 5:45-7:00, and probably 2 hours in the evening, plus pretty much the whole weekend. All my friends think I am a total freak and crazy, but I just think about all the people here who appreciate my work.

Sounds a lot like me, locking myself up in my room...

In the weekends I tend to model and mod in general for the whole day...

I better get a social life again :lol:

Sounds a lot like me, locking myself up in my room...

In the weekends I tend to model and mod in general for the whole day...

I better get a social life again :lol:

Once you take that path, there is no turning back, young Padawan.

Then again, even Revan was redeemed in the end. Just kidding...

How about getting some renders from Max up on here?

Actually, Max is not working for me. I'm still using GMax. (Dodging rotten tomatoes). When I try to download NWmax for it, I just get an error when I try to install it. If you would, could you send it to me? You know my email, I need that, among other things...

Bah, social lives are overrated. :lol: The Dark Side beakons; heed its call. :D

Huh? What's a social life? I don't get it. :lol:

Here are some pics from the interior/doors that I have been working on. The interiors are plain so far, but neat. Also, I've made a completely new door, complete with animations.

sleh_interior01.jpg

sleh_interior02.jpg

sleh_door02.jpg

sleh_crates.jpg

Yeah, from what I understand animations can be quite a hassle to get done properly... Otherwise, nice new shots, again! How are things going with the project anyway? :)

Well, I'm pretty much finished with the outside of the module. I need to add quite a few details for the two inside rooms though. We are not going to release the first module again until It's completely finished, with NPC's, placeables, and all. But I'm expecting the first module to take about a month to finish, that is, once I upload it. But, I'll keep sending screens here.

New species as in those not implemented into the game from the Star Wars universe or new species from your own imagination?

I'm not really sure yet. I don't even know that I will do a new species. If I do, I'll be sure to let everyone know. Have any ideas on what I should do?

Alright, new species are out at this point. We might do a few reskins of a few creatures, but nothing new. I got to looking at the Revan model, and I couldn't figure out anything. I tried to delete the cape, but MDLOps kept screwing up. So, new creatures are out.

Guys, we still need a scripter. I seem just to be taking a stab into the dark every time I say this, but with the first module approaching completion, we NEED a scripter. Please help us out!

Combined triple post... again. Please stop double and triple posting... while we do allow updates (and you can double post to do that), please limit yourself to one 'update' post a day. If you have further text to add and only a few hours have passed please edit your previous post. Thanks. -RH

Archived