Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it was another bounty hunter for a party member.

Anyways, it looks great. I keep my fingers crossed for this mod.

Are there any new screenshots for us, poor fans? : ))

I will have some new screen shots soon:)

thanks logan for the information

so if i hear this right you will be able to p;ay Act 1 without Act 2 installed?

Yes, you will be able to play Act I without Act 2. When I wrote the plot/story I originally had it broken onto 4 to 5 acts which were merged into two main Acts.

I also plan to have it so that you won't have to play Act I again in order to play Act 2. You will be able to jump right into Act 2 once its released. When Act 2 is released it will actually be Act 2 and an updated Act1 as a whole = Revenge of Revan mod

I hope I didn't confuse everyone:D

MORE TO COME....

Logan

Well, after several experiaments, this is the direction I've chosen to go with our Zeltron's appearance:

wipatinah3hg8.th.jpg

I wanted to make her different enough from Mira, so I zipped up the jacket, made the shoulder pauldrons and belt pouches smaller, and matched the physical measurements with the Twin Sun's body model (which I used for her underwear model).

I decided to make her outfit colourful, rather than black, since she's an extroverted Zeltron. Plus, I figure that she's so good at bounty hunting that she doesn't need to hide in the shadows to get the job done; she probably uses her charm and species' pheromones more than stealth. The white shirt will be the same as her underwear shirt, and I plan to make it more detailed (possably lacy). I'll also play around with the colours of the pants a bit, and add some more details to the jacket (textures, trim & waistbands etc). Her DS skin will be darker red (like Darth Talon), with black underwear.

Like always, I appreciate constructive comments and opinions. Anything that helps me improve her look is a good thing ;)

Logan

Thanks for clearing that up I sometimes get confused

redrob. The skin is great. the head works very well with the body. I was thinking just if the main pants color was the same as the top but still with the same purple highlights it might make her look a little more cheerful. If not, I still love the addition. Great work

Keep it up

Query: Is there a trailer for this?

Statement: If not, I want one!!!!! :D

Well, Logan does have a couple of links in his signature, and one of them is for http://kotorrevengeofrevan.wetpaint.com/ where he has the intro crawler video (also on YouTube).

My new computer arrives Monday which means next week I will start 3D max work as well as new blink movies and Reskinning Modules.

As you can see, his new computer should have been ready two days ago, so he's probably already hard at work on a new trailer. Logan has told me (months ago) what he plans to do for the trailer, since he's going to use some of the characters I've designed. All he was waiting for was the processing power. I can't speak for him as to when he'll have a completed trailer, but I can say that wants one just as bad as we do. :)

Drunkside if logan decides not to overwrite it, you can mabey see if you can have a patch for the two mods put together so that both options for your story line mod and Revenge of Revan will pop up then and the two will be completely compatible. But all this is speculation if he decides to overwrite it

hey everyone!

As Redrob41 mentioned, yes I'm just about done setting up the new computer. I'm downloading 3D Max as I type this.:D

redrob41, the Zeltron looks,...WOW! Your skins always inspire me to create new ideas/ concepts for the Mod.

Yes, I do plan to create a teaser/trailer for the Revenge of Revan Mod. I plan to have one done between now and the end of Dec.

Drunkside/Riot Razer, right now I can play the RoR Mod or TSL since I altered the dlg file in the prologue to start the Mod, but this might change as the mod progresses.

Once I get all my files transferred to the new computer I will then post some new screen shots.

keep the questions coming :)

MORE TO COME.......

Logan

redrob41, the Zeltron looks,...WOW! Your skins always inspire me to create new ideas/ concepts for the Mod.

Glad you like it so far :). When I'm finished, she'll knock your socks off :naughty:

I'm still trying to figure out how to make multiple outfits for her. I want to use the underwear model as a base, and put skin tight clothes on it. So far, I've found a thread to help me modify the baseitems.2da and uti files, but I'd been having problems with the dark side tga defaulting to the "___D01.tga" instead of the new "___D02.tga". I'll try again tonight and post the details of how it worked.

Everything is going well with the project.

I'm finishing up the Zeltron character's bio.

So... have you settled on a name for her yet?

Hey everyone!

Wow Vista and kotor2 don't like each other,lol. After a few days of getting everything working, I'm ready to mod :)

a tip- with vista, make all your kotor tools, and like programs -windows xp compatible/ admin run. If you don't do this there will be issues when packaging your mod in kotor tools.

I'm right now adding any missing dialogue, adding alien VOs, and journal entries,etc in the first 10 modules. I am also starting the re-skinning of modules 1-15. Modules 15-32 are being built as we speak.

Here are some quick screen shots, that module is still being re-skinned

http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=k200006yp1.jpg

http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=k200004vj5.jpg

Atinah Vanis

(species: Zeltron)

Bounty hunter/party member

http://img369.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wipatinah3hg8.jpg

The PC will meet her on Vogga's ship. She will only join your party if you decided kotor/ Revan darkside ending.

MORE TO COME.....

Logan

Hmmm..... looks pretty good, Logan.

However, if I recall correct the module you're using was already skinned somewhat like that... However, that could just be my bad memory, won't be the first time and definitely not the last.

Only problem I see with the screenshots was the second one. I know I missed most of the conversation there, but having just a simple: "I agree." Seems kinda... I dunno, lacking?

However, it looks good, keep at it!

Whoops! The Zeltron!

She looks pretty good! I'm glad to see the changes between Mira and her, and, especially, that you messed around with the gunbelt and jacket!

Only thing I would change is the color of the thing covering her top. I dunno, the silver-ish-white looks a little too... borg like. And, I don't think that the Borg exist in Star Wars...

Riot Razer, I'm afraid no.

If you say that Revan was light side then you get Dustil.

Dustil Onasi:

Dustil will start off as a non force user. You will have the option to have him embrace the Force again as either a light or dark side user. :)

The name of the Zeltron was actually created by Redrob41 during a discussion on the party member.

MORE TO COME.....

Logan

Atinah Vanis

(species: Zeltron)

Bounty hunter/party member

Updated and better than ever:

wipatinah7bq0.jpgwipatinah6vd0.jpg

Now that her name if finalized, I've added her initials (in New Arabesh font) to the sleeve of her jacket, and to the back of her belt.

redrob. The skin is great. the head works very well with the body. I was thinking just if the main pants color was the same as the top but still with the same purple highlights it might make her look a little more cheerful. If not, I still love the addition. Great work

I agree, so I made the jacket and pants more like a coordinated uniform. I decided to make them look like biker leathers (maybe she likes swoop bikes :D). I added several distinct leather textures (some bumpy, some smooth), and made it look as if they are made up of multiple segments sewn together (like a real leather jacket).

Only thing I would change is the color of the thing covering her top. I dunno, the silver-ish-white looks a little too... borg like. And, I don't think that the Borg exist in Star Wars...

The white top is just a place holder untill I can work more on it. I plan to make her top look like a cheerleader's shirt, but made out of white lace. Basically, the shirt that she wears as underwear will show through the open jacket.

I also left an open space on her back where I can place some kind of logo or crest. I'm thinking that I might have to create one myself, because I can't find a logo for the Bounty Hunter's Guild that was around during KotOR era. I checked Wookieepedia, and there are several logos for the guild during the Rebellion era, but none for the Old Republic. One limiting factor for the logo, is that it has to be mirrored (because the whole jacket is mirrored, except for the lower sleeve). If anyone has some ideas, I'd like to hear them.

I think you want a logo for the faction/organisation/House she belongs to, rather than for the Guild itself. A good starting point would be to come up with the basic background fluff of this group which should give you some ideas for a logo.

Symmetrical logo types that come to mind would be some sort of animal skull (Krayt dragon perhaps?), a weapon (vibrosword?), geometric shapes (along the lines of the Empire's logo), a pair of stuncuffs, something with wings (bikie style - those are always cool).

Archived