Home

[W.I.P] K1 USM

Marius Fett

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've decided to come back to Jolees hilt at a later date as I can't get something i'm satisfied with.

I have however, started work on the replacement for the Sith Lightsaber in Naga Sadows' Tomb:

rendersith1.jpg

rendersith2.jpg

rendersith3.jpg

rendersith4.jpg

As you can see it's not mapped or skinned yet though....

Thoughts?

I should crack at modeling. If that's even a valid statement. I was going to try once, but then I downloaded GMAX, which attempted to assimilate my computer in a hostile takeover.

Not so long gone are the days of me accidentally making playdough models that ended up in rude and amusing shapes... :naughty:

Geometry in 8th grade + play dough models = major innuendo craze

I should crack at modeling. If that's even a valid statement. I was going to try once, but then I downloaded GMAX, which attempted to assimilate my computer in a hostile takeover.

You should give it a go! It's great fun.

Geometry in 8th grade + play dough models = major innuendo craze

Oooooh yes... :xp:

drolling all over that sabers man am i excited i can hardly wait for this to come out a few ideas though, how about make a lightsaber for each sithlord in the tombs, also create a whol;e new set of jedi console sabers so for 1 nobody can claim your stealing from another mod due to their being your own new designs.

He is making his own hilts... If that's what you're saying. They're not using hilts from other mods, unless DingDong is deceiving us... Which wouldn't surprise me... Since he makes inappropriate stuff out of play-dough... Anyway, the work is original.

And the Council members don't carry lightsabers, and there's no point in the game that you can kill them.

I'm thinking of having Rosey as the PC's lightsaber. (If Q is ok with that)

So you'll get her on Dantooine. :)

@Modest Mouse

Ahh ones play dough past always comes back to haunt in the end... :xp:

Seriously though, all the hilts in this mod are original (unless someone decides they want to contribute one).

Also, the Council sabers will be available (If I can get Silveredge to agree) through the BoS mod!

I'm thinking of having Rosey as the PC's lightsaber. (If Q is ok with that)

So you'll get her on Dantooine. :)

Doesn't matter to much to me. You're free to do with it as you please, just no sick stuff... :xp:

*hides playdough*

Rosey and the other hilt are in the game now !

ScreenROs.jpg

ScreenTorm.jpg

Archived