Home

[W.I.P] K1 USM

Marius Fett

Guys, guys... first of all, smoothing groups plx. Secondly, this is KotOR, not Jedi Knight. You can afford to put a little more detail into these models rather than just texturing it all on. For example. Just take a little bit more time on each hilt rather than just rushing them out for a release.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys, guys... first of all, smoothing groups plx. Secondly, this is KotOR, not Jedi Knight. You can afford to put a little more detail into these models rather than just texturing it all on. For example. Just take a little bit more time on each hilt rather than just rushing them out for a release.

On sabers ? Isn't that overkill...

Not that they can't use more details, but sabers tend to small and covered by the hands most of the times...

Its ofcourse not an excuse for b*ddugly hilts. :p

I rather be in the middle somewhere. Some of my previous sabers had more details but in the end you don't see it in the game.

On sabers ? Isn't that overkill...

Not that they can't use more details, but sabers tend to small and covered by the hands most of the times...

By your description, why make saber hilts at all, then? If you're going to make them, at least make them well. That's my motto.

By your description, why make saber hilts at all, then? If you're going to make them, at least make them well. That's my motto.

:xp: I'm just in a "You say A" I say "B" mood today.

So ignore the previous post...

Ummm.... Q?

What are you talking about?

Remember what I said about being slow when i'm ill? :(

Ow, my models look like trash...

Thats how I feel about them.

This doesn't include yours, that wouldn't be nice. I'll have to revamp them seriously.

They're good for a concept idea on what I want, but as a final product they lack... a lot.

Bah, sucks all anyway.

Archived