Home

[W.I.P.] [K1] URM (Ultimate Ranged Mod)

Sithspecter

For the rocket launcher, I would suggest boosting the stats a little. I mean after all, ITS A FREAKIN' ROCKET!!! Just a question: How would master rapid fire work with that? Rockets are slow, not fast......

I will boost the stats a lot, it will have a lot of damage, but it will be very inaccurate. About the Rapid Fire, I've been thinking on that one, so I concieved that this launcher can hold multiple rockets in its barrel, and that they go off one after another in a large salvo. Of course, degrading accuracy severely.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like that launcher fires cluster rockets.

Are there going to be different types of launchers? Such as Frag, Ion and Plasma?

Unfortunately, no. The .2da that I have altered to get the explosion effect seems to only accept one row added in. If I can get the problem worked out, then I would, but for the moment, no.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a little update, I’ve made a blaster that I call the DE-540. It’s one of my better models and textures thus far. It’s fairly polygon efficient, at 864 polies. I’m not really sure what it’s going to fire, right now I have it as a heavy blaster.

DE5401.jpg

DE5402.jpg

DE5403.jpg

DE5404.jpg

DE5405.jpg

(This picture is before I resized the blaster)

DE5406.jpg

(After resize)

DE5407.jpg

Nice work! This is different from some of your other models, as it is kinda a gun thats already in the game (we already have heavy blasters, we don't have rockets), however, it still rocks. My only complaint is that with the in-game pics, the handle looks to big for the size of the gun. Theres a lot sticking out the bottom of the hand, which looks kinda disproportionate.

nice. however, if it was smaller i think it would work well as either a holdout blaster or just a light blaster pistol. with its wooden handle it looks a little too cultured for a heavy blaster. they should be gunmetal all over, bulky and threatening. this more like a graceful hunting pistol or somesuch.

Inyri once told me that if I wanted to get better at texturing, the only way was to practice, so I did, and I got better.

And its paying off!

I like the blaster model a lot. It has something unique to it and it yells SW to me.

Really nice and simple: that makes its just pure awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another small update. I found a picture of a sweet multi-barrelled gun on the internet, so I made a low(er) poly version of it. Don't be fooled by the carrying handles on the top, the handle that the PC will hold it with is underneath. It's pretty poly heavy at 2704 polies, but I've made heavier... Unmapped and untextured thus far, I will show more updates soon.

minigun01-1.jpg

minigun02-1.jpg

minigun03.jpg

Great model! Is it possible TO have the PC hold from the top? That would look more....better.

Just a question: Will you ever release the rocket launcher? I really liked that one.

*I might post later on some pictures that you could? base the firing modes off of*

Sithspecter, that's a damn fine weapon of utter destruction you have there. :thumbsup:

Great model! Is it possible TO have the PC hold from the top? That would look more....better.

If someone would be willing to create totally new character weapon usage animations sure. But the chances of that happening are about as close to absolute 0 as you can get...

Just a question: Will you ever release the rocket launcher? I really liked that one.

*I might post later on some pictures that you could? base the firing modes off of*

First question, probably not. I might could, but it's very unlikely that I would achieve the desired result.

I will release the rocket launcher, once I get done with the whole pack. :D

Sure, I'm always looking for pictures.

Sithspecter, that's a damn fine weapon of utter destruction you have there. :thumbsup:

Thanks, RedHawke!

Archived