Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted but since I don't know much about R.A. Salvatore...the backfire is they hire some other douchebag who turns it into a show about proctology.

I wish Polanski doesn't get a stiff sentence for his crime.
Granted, unfortunately Polanski gets shipped off to gorilla country...alone in the middle of mating season...

I wish for GTA to quit posting obscene wishes....and I'll get that wish.

Yes, "mother" :D : Granted out of respect, but you still have to put up with me and the occasional picture of ugly people in a thong. I have a reputation to uphold, afterall.

I wish Sweet Tooth the psychotic serial killer clown from Twisted Metal would take out the time warner building.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but unfortunately the misfortune that unfortunately misfortunes and befalls the wisher and is fraught with the unfortunate wish ruining ends up screwing things over every time.

I wish some people didn't have to barge in on me while I prance around in my green thong longing for the day when I can go run through a Sacramento Parking lot on a hot day AGAIN. I mean come on, you'll get your time to eye me up when that day comes. What's the rush?

Granted: He sits in your woman's lap. :iceburn:

I wish the next time I visit the ritzy suburbs with my lawnmower to do maintenance that an object thereby getting caught up and becoming a projectile would launch and hit the window of the bitchy old hag who has nothing better to do than stalk her property for any little thing to whine about.

Archived