Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted but it's low on power because I already used it all.

I wish I knew how GTA came up with his wishes.

Not sure if I drop subtle hints or if there is a lot of implicit stuff, but one thing that factors in is a decaying mind on overdrive and years worth of learning how to entertain oneself, sometimes at the expense of freaking others out.

I wish the custom car option came back to Twisted Metal and that this time it was much better--like on par with Armored Core 3 and that Mike Judge got credit for it.

Granted, unfortunately your newbish skillz as an admin leaves a momentary lapse in your defense grid protecting vBulletin. This proves fatal for the system: it contractys something called the dogiie doom blink182 virus. You have to endure hours of that messed up song of theirs I made reference to in the "terrify the poster below you" thread. (To which even Alk was like "WT*?") :xp:

I wish I wrote a sequel to that song and it got shoved it PETA's snooty face.

Granted, a new series season is out and you get just that. Unfortunately Sarah McLachlan's seminar of condescension towards me is aired and you miss the finale which they will never show again so you will have to wait 2 years before it hits DVD. ......and you also see later that night: footage of Violent J at the lillith fair, throwing himself all around in a mosh after stripping off his thong...and then calling her an effing whore...

I wish Blink 182 was playing in Sacramento and they play the "I wanna **** a dog" song.

Granted, it gets harder, unfortunately you gain lots of weight and grow impotent so you can't get "hard". :iceburn:

(Don't worry, I'll pay for your liposuction with my spare money made from my YMCA performance! :dev10:)

Granted, but you are abducted by aliens before the performance and actually forced to do the actions the song names.

Well, that's fine--but it also requires your mom and dad are actually in danger of it as the song would indicate. :xp:

I wish my custom create a character from smackdown named Ogre were real so I could have fun watching him flatten Rahm Emanuel beneath his size 32 boots.

Archived