Home

[WIP] Nar Shaadda: The Lost Cantina

Ferc Kast

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

There was a cantina on Nar Shaadda. The developers abandoned it; The modders paid it no attention (as far as I can tell; no offense meant if I'm wrong) until DarthXander's mod last October. Since then, a project emerged in secret known only to a select group of people. Slowly, it started with a few bumps along the way. A few questions here & there. But, never stating entirely what they were truly about.

This mod is mostly just an introduction to the Canyon Workshops modding team and our projects. You will get to meet our team. There will be a few surprises included in this mod.

NPC Placement: 90% complete

Dialog: 90% complete

Scripting: (could be debated) 50<-->70% complete

Overall Progress: 48% complete

I'll gather a few screens soon and post them. Needless to say, this mod is pretty far along in production. (Much faster than I thought it'd take.)

Credits (so far): Thanks to DarthStoney, for the mini-map that will be used in this mod; DarthRevan243, for the basis of the loading screen; the entire Canyon Workshops team, for giving me ideas for the cantina; Holowan Laboratories, for the answers I needed to questions concerning this mod.

Screenshots:

thcantina1.png thK2_00427.jpg thK2_00428.jpg thK2_00429.jpg

thK2_00430.jpg thK2_00432.jpg thK2_00436.png

@Ctrl_Alt_Del: I can't; Because I got my name changed early, I willingly gave up all future name changes. :D

@loony636: WraithPrince is a modder on the Canyon Workshops team.

Thanks for the feedback. Progress is being made, even if it seems slow at the moment. For the moment, I all I have to do is make & attach scripts to the dialog. The terminal in the second screenshot no longer floats off the wall. (After some manual guess & checks with K-GFF, that is.)

EDIT: BTW, wasn't there cantina music either in the Iziz Cantina or the other Nar Shaadda Cantina? I can't seem to remember what the file name is for that music.

• 3 weeks later...
I heard that the lost cantina was going to have a part in the Telos Fuel Quest. I think Vogga was meant to have 'contacts' there.

Once I get home after the Graduaton party I'll begin work on this again.

Is that what you're going to use it for? Or are you putting your own IP into it?

_EW_

No, it's an intoduction to the KotOR Brach of Canyon Workshops. You meet the members, they'll teach/do stuff with us. And then you kill us!

My recurit ferc kast mod will be part of it. So fa we hae these places/jobs:

Stores - DarthRevan243

Swoop Track - WraithPrince

Projet Info - Ulmont

Arena Battles -Spartan0728

Entrance Guard - Ariber of Pain

Pazzak - Bindo245 + Mariu Fett

Force Power Teacher - CaptainLiveWire

Feat Teacher - LordRevan999

News Reporter - TriggerGod

Recruit - Ferc Kast

Punch Bags - Jake Dakari + Narrkahtou

No, it's an intoduction to the KotOR Brach of Canyon Workshops. You meet the members, they'll teach/do stuff with us. And then you kill us!

My recurit ferc kast mod will be part of it. So fa we hae these places/jobs:

{snip}

Ok, that's what I was trying to figure out. It's a mod, not a restoration.

Anyway, looking forward to progress updates :)

_EW_

Archived