Home

Revan's Flowing Cape & Belt (K1 & TSL)

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks like it's going to be a permanent addition to many override folders in the future!

I do have a question - does this simply overwrite the model for Revan? If so, does that mean it will work with any Revan mods already installed?

Is there anything major you have to do to make it work in TSL? I was under the impression that you were working on the K1 version first, so is there anything special you have to do to get the same model into TSL?

Yes, there is quite a bit. I'm going to have to re-animate most if not all of it, and it may be several months after the KotOR release that I do a TSL version, if I ever do one. But I can do a quick release that just puts the K1 version in TSL, just to see if it works.

With Kristy's help, I am combining her mod with my mod. She gave me some lines to put in the ASCII model file that will basically put her mod into my mod. And I'm going to give due credit, of course.

Awesome. Now I don't have to have feet lightning with my cape animations!

Yes, there is quite a bit. I'm going to have to re-animate most if not all of it, and it may be several months after the KotOR release that I do a TSL version, if I ever do one. But I can do a quick release that just puts the K1 version in TSL, just to see if it works.

Ehhh..... You might want to check the proportions if you do that... the TSL PC is bigger than the KotOR PC. : /

WOW!

I am definitely impressed.

This is something that I will be keeping a close eye on, that's for certain.

If this is possible, perhaps that means that adding melee animations to HK-47 would also be possible, which would be awesome as well. (not a request, simply an observation)

You, SS, and all of the triumvirate, deserve credit for unlocking all of these possibilities for us. Take all the time you need, I would never presume to rush anyone with their mods.

I will definitely reinstall KotOR for this.

Very cool indeed about our favorite assassin droid. Didn't really make sense that he couldn't use melee as he is an assassin droid.

You serious!? HK dishing out his own brand of justice with his robot fists would totally be worth it! I mean in General Grievous can be trained/programmed to use a lightsaber, why not the Old Republic's favourite psychotic droid? Most excellent, if this happens.

Let me get done with Revan first... Pretty soon you'll all be wanting me to do HK-47, Malak, Jawas, Yoda, [~Snip] 5 pages of models that are missing animations and new models that are from the Original Trilogy[~Snip] , a TaunTaun, and Darth Vader. That's just too much for one person! :p

Im dying for a screen shot

There's really not much to post. I just finished the dialog animations (real exciting) and next, I'll spend a while doing the ranged animations. The most fun one that I've had in a while is where the PC gets force whirlwinded.

Haha ya I see what you mean SS. Maybe you should start fining people. Like pay $20 to get a character.

Hmm... That works out to about, what, 20 cents per hour? :xp: Naw, cuz we'd just have people emailing to each other, and what not. I'd rather do a public free release anyway, more downloads.

Archived