Home

Revan's Flowing Cape & Belt (K1 & TSL)

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worries, Exile, I'm making progress. I'm just a bit caught up in the celebration going on this weekend. As soon as the week starts, I'll get back to work, and when I've got some more of the animations done, I'll give everyone more screenshots.

Holy dancing gizka, Batman! O_O I'm away for a while only to find this.

And anyone wanting screenshots, check back a couple pages or so, Shem posted a link to a short video of the mod being tested. Although I'm sure much has been done since.

Congratulations are certainly in order for such a heretofore considered nigh impossible thing. This is going to make many people quite happy, myself included.

And yes, I read through the entire thread. XD

I will be eagerly yet patiently awaiting the release of this mod. Between this and TSLRP ("when it's finished"), wow. I might even be encouraged enough to find some time to complete a few of my much much smaller mods.

Sorry about this question, I haven't been keeping up with what has happened. From what little I've read it sounds as though this mod has been complete at least for K1. If it is can somebody give a link to it please.

Okay, thank, and sorry about my question. At the moment I'm a little strapped for time. I'll try and keep this in mind in the future.

Also I forgot to ask, I'm going to building my first new planet hopefully in the near future and Revan will play an important role in it. Would it be possible that I use your Flowing Cape Mod? It would be a very nice add on to my mod.

[align=center]Revan's Flowing Cape and Belt FAQ[/align]

Q:Can I use Revan's Flowing Cape and Belt in my mod so that it will be compatible?

A:That's not necessary, since I am only altering the model, and nothing else. It will work with all the previous and future mods that use the Revan appearance, so you can put this mod down as a requirement.

Q:When will this be done, or is it already done?

A:It's not done, and it'll be done :wid:. The TSL version will come much later than the KotOR version, so be prepared for that.

Q:Are you going to fix <INSERT_CHARACTER_WHOSE_ANIMATIONS_YOU_WANT_FIXED>?

A:I doubt it. If it's missing animations entirely, there's not much I can do short of animate every singe frame of it, which takes a really long time (18,000 frames in KotOR, 24,000 frames in TSL). The reason that this is faster is because I only have to animate 2 parts, not the whole model.

Q:What game is this going to be for?

A:KotOR and TSL. The first release will be for K1, and since I have to manually animate every frame, I can't just take what I've done in K1 and put it in TSL. I have to start from scratch all over again... :(

Anyway, please read this FAQ before posting!

@HarIII: Just the mods that alter Revan's model file, like KristyKristic's Revan w/o cape mod, and T7's also. Unless you are going to do a major remodel, you don't need to include this in your mod.

Archived