Home

Revan's Flowing Cape & Belt (K1 & TSL)

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, SS, I have request for you, but not for the actual mod.

When you finish your TSL version of this mod, I should have completed my recruit Revan mod (note how I said should) and I would like to release a patch that includes bugs, fixes, and all kinds of stuff for the mod. I'd like permission to put the Flowing cape into one of my patches.

Well I guess that's just me then haha.

Nice find HK-42 it really does look ridiculous when Revan bends over and he's got a cape so stiff your other party members could pull up a stool and get some drinks:xp:

:lol::lol: and fixed

I have to do every animation manually, so I've already covered that. Like I said before, I just finished all of the utility animations, and that includes picking up and setting mines, opening containers, unlocking doors, equipping armbands, using medpacks, .etc.

oh ok then good :) cant wait for the release

I just found this thread earlier today, and I'm excited that this is finally being done, and that animating objects like capes is possible in K1. I honestly never thought anyone would figure out how to animate the cape, let alone get this far. I wish you the best of luck with this, and I'll be following this mod from now until it's release.

SS, I have a couple of questions, which may have been answered already, or not. So, I'm going to apologize ahead of time. Has this been released yet, and if so where? If not, then I'll wait for it. Also, if possible, is there anyway you can mod some of the KOTOR mods out there that have clipping in the hoods and capes, please? It might be faster to fix those than come up with your own. I don't know, I'm not a modder myself. I'm just throwing out somethings that may have been said already, and again I apologize for restating questions asked.

No it has not been released yet. As the popular saying goes: when it's done ;)

And as for the second question... These are files that will come as additions to those mods and fix the clipping issues, and as such no modification of any original Revan's Robes mods is actually required, as I understand it, though i may be wrong.

SS, I have a couple of questions, which may have been answered already, or not. So, I'm going to apologize ahead of time. Has this been released yet, and if so where? If not, then I'll wait for it. Also, if possible, is there anyway you can mod some of the KOTOR mods out there that have clipping in the hoods and capes, please? It might be faster to fix those than come up with your own. I don't know, I'm not a modder myself. I'm just throwing out somethings that may have been said already, and again I apologize for restating questions asked.

Well, since he's fixing the original model from the game, then it doesn't matter whether those other mods have clipping hoods/capes. For they are probably based on this model, and therefore when you use this version of the Revan model, all mods using it will have the flowing cape. That's all there is to it.

It would not be easier for him to work on the models from the other mods. It doesn't matter if he works with one from a mod, or the one he is working on, because as I stated above, and which has been stated on almost each page of the thread, they are the same. No difference at all. The same Revan model with the nice cardboard cape.

Archived