Home

Animators come here!

M@RS

I'm going to try this again, if you're an animator post here, if you want to animate tell me so and I'll give you a program...Please Please stay on subject, oh yeah if you have an animation you want to show off, go right ahead, I know I will :D

So here's the thing.

We look down on starting a thread that is quite clearly the same thing as a thread that has already been closed (in this case, twice).

We also don't like double posting.

So, try to calm down and perhaps pay attention to the way the forum runs, ya?

If you really would to learn how to animate I would suggest investing in a program such as Adobe Flash. The Trials on the Adobe website are apparently down until July 1st, but I'm sure you could find a trial for an older version like Macromedia Flash MX or something.

Flash is the program that most animators use. I've messed around with it, its pretty intense.

Also, in terms of constructive criticism, I understand that you're animating stick figures, but the animations would look much more fluid and life-like if you examined video footage of human movements, such as people running, jumping, throwing, etc. Some of your animations look too mechanical and not realistic at all--especially the leg movements.

If you really would to learn how to animate I would suggest investing in a program such as Adobe Flash. The Trials on the Adobe website are apparently down until July 1st, but I'm sure you could find a trial for an older version like Macromedia Flash MX or something.

Flash is the program that most animators use. I've messed around with it, its pretty intense.

Also, in terms of constructive criticism, I understand that you're animating stick figures, but the animations would look much more fluid and life-like if you examined video footage of human movements, such as people running, jumping, throwing, etc. Some of your animations look too mechanical and not realistic at all--especially the leg movements.

Flash is definitely the way to go; I tried out Flash MX a couple of years ago.

Try it out, see if you like it.

_EW_

Thanks, I realize that a lot of my movements are too mechanical, and the leg movements are just horrible :xp: , I think the only thing I did kind of good was the leg movements, I haven't used Flash (yet) but I've meddled with 3d Animation Programs, the one I use the most is Anim8or mainly because even the pros say that Anim8or is easy to use and get's the job done, check it out...

^I enjoyed them, they reminded me of the xaio xaio animations. I would take MrWally's comment a little farther and say examine human movements in slowmotion to learn from that, but other than that i don't have much to say. I've personally only been able to do animations with adobe imageready and i don't have much experience with it.

Archived