Home

Animators come here!

M@RS

whats being christian have to do with not being an evolutionist?

none of my animations would be allowed here, theyd cause the thread to be closed...which...hmmm...maybe i will post some

Aye.

Christianity, by definition, can coexist with evolution quite easily.

I believe in both.

No offense, but how can they co-exist? If you really believe in christianity then you believe that god created everything. If god created everything, then we didn't come about by chance, IE evolution, he created us, and that's all there is to it. I mean, personally, I'm a shallow person that doesn't give 2 s***s how things came to be, just that they are.

And now to offset the previous seriousness of this post, BOINGO BOINGO WHOOPSY KNICKERS.

Please don't kill the thread, I want to show off my animation, and if anyone else wants to go ahead, and get myself familiar with other animation programs too...

*stabitty stab stab*

Die thread, DIE!

Oh yeah, it's gone. Just wait until LJ comes back on :lol:

No offense, but how can they co-exist? If you really believe in christianity then you believe that god created everything. If god created everything, then we didn't come about by chance, IE evolution, he created us, and that's all there is to it. I mean, personally, I'm a shallow person that doesn't give 2 s***s how things came to be, just that they are.

And now to offset the previous seriousness of this post, BOINGO BOINGO WHOOPSY KNICKERS.

I think he's talking about the belief that evolution was God's method of creating the world over millions of years.

Just because the bible says 7 days doesn't mean all Christians take it literally.

_EW_

Archived