Home

K1 Enhancement Pack

SpaceAlex

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody Hell... Really good work here mate, this was one of the mods I was postponing my next playthrough for, but I'd pretty much given up on it. Looking through it all, there's very little I won't use, and an awful lot of character reskins I regularly use are going out the window. Can't wait for this (but I know I'll have to :xp:)

Thanks, everyone. Your words are most pleasing; if I were frozen, I'd surely melt :D (no sarcasm intended). Seriously, your comments are very much appreciated.

I'll have to really look them over, 'cause you're right: I didn't spot anything out of the ordinary at first glance (besides some colour changes). Although, I don't doubt that you've tweaked them with great care & skill ;)

Well, the class 7 armor reskins really are just recolors :xp: (hey, sometimes a different color can make wonders :p). And that's mostly because I couldn't find anything *wrong* with them, and I never change things that I feel don't need changing. The class 4 (I shamelessly copied a part from your Sith armor to the Light Exoskeleton; I wonder if you can tell which one ;)) and class 6 are definitely more than that, though. For example, you will notice that I removed the ugly side lines from the arms and legs that Bioware saw fit to put on every armor. :confused:

Still, I mostly concentrated on the heavy armors because I always felt they needed something more to look "cool". Also, someone had to fix those ugly boots. :D

Wow, this is looking dang dingely nice :p

Nothing compared to your masterful models, but it's worthy enough for the eyes to see. :D

Belaya (head model altered by redrob41) (UPDATED!):

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Belaya.jpg

Hey, I know you've just updated this again, but I was thinking about the scar... what if she only has a scar when she's DS? I think that it would suggest that she got in a fight after going bad, and that's where she got the scar (especially if it looked "fresh"). Anyway, just an idea. Everything is looking great :)

Hey, I know you've just updated this again, but I was thinking about the scar... what if she only has a scar when she's DS? I think that it would suggest that she got in a fight after going bad, and that's where she got the scar (especially if it looked "fresh"). Anyway, just an idea. Everything is looking great :)

Yeah, that makes sense. I guess she could also have gotten it while training to become a Jedi, but that would make her life story seem less dramatic. :p So I will probably do it your way. ;)

Meh, while placing and editing NPC's on Manaan, I discovered that there are many Echani Mercenaries with "normal" looking hair and eyes on the planet. :mad: For this reason, I had to go back to the drawing board and make a few Echani heads. :raise:

You can see them here if you want:

Humans:

12 more generic heads (UPDATED!):

Show spoiler
Commoners.jpg

Honestly, I can't believe my "luck". If this continues, I may never finish this thing. :D

Meh, while placing and editing NPC's on Manaan, I discovered that there are many Echani Mercenaries with "normal" looking hair and eyes on the planet. :mad: For this reason, I had to go back to the drawing board and make a few Echani heads. :raise:

Yeah, I saw those guys too. I even made an Echani mod to try and fix it. If you want to use 'em SA, go ahead.

I like the look of yours, especially the females. Nice touch with the eyebrows. 'Though, the eyes of the second male Echani have a bit of trouble with the mirrored seam in the middle.

Honestly, I can't believe my "luck". If this continues, I may never finish this thing. :D

You'll get there eventually. And when you do, it'll be the best it can be, simply because you're so meticulous :). Keep it up :thumbsup:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, guys. I know it's not much, but it keeps us (modders) going. :shades2:

Yeah, I saw those guys too. I even made an Echani mod to try and fix it. If you want to use 'em SA, go ahead.

Thanks! I've forgotten about those. Ah well, you can never have too many... especially in a clone infested game like KOTOR. :D

'Though, the eyes of the second male Echani have a bit of trouble with the mirrored seam in the middle.

Quite right - I'll have to fix that.

The beard on the third male from the left looks a little too perfectly shaped, which is a little unnatural to look at.

Ah, that one. You know, I actually spent a lot of time trying to get it to look that way. :D But now I see it would be better if I made it a bit less "perfect"."

Err, here's something new:

Dantooine:

Council, Courtyard (UPDATED!):

Show spoiler
Dantooine.jpg

Mannan:

Atho City (UPDATED!):

Show spoiler
Mannan.jpg

Yeah, not much (I'm a busy man, you know :p), though I did manage to restore quite a bit of content (some new Bastila lines and an Echani Mercenary who has about as much lines of dialog as the other two mercenaries [Mandalorian and Iridonian]).

I also finally forced the Republic to recruit some females. A very important change, IMO. :xp:

Additionally, I moved some NPC's to different positions, so that they don't look so out of place anymore. I mean, take Hulas for example: the guy refuses to discuss things in front of your party members, but he apparently trusts that small band of Republic soldiers standing right in front of him so much that he is willing to discuss the clan's greatest secrets with them. :confused:

So, overall, I think this is a worthy update. :D

SpaceAlex, do you forsee any compatibility issues with either Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge or Recruitable Kay now that you've changed some of the dialogue options for some of the party NPCs?

If I recall correctly, you also made corrections that restores the conversation Juhani has with Canderous, right?

Archived