Home

V, E, D, E, A spells Devon

Samuel Dravis. Yes I am related.

I had good intentions for this thread, but it has moved into another dimension. Before anyone says something that may become hateful, I would like to ask for this thread to be closed. This is not a bashing thread.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of playing the blame game, or causing more forum-bashing, I'm asking you all to sign this thread as a push towards forum tolerance. It’s okay to have an opinion. Even though the individual may get the facts wrong, they should not be attacked by any cliché of individuals. Tolerance about other's opinions is paramount.

Instead of playing the blame game, or causing more forum-bashing, I'm asking you all to sign this thread as a push towards forum tolerance. It’s okay to have an opinion. Even though the individual may get the facts wrong, they should not be attacked by any cliché of individuals. Tolerance about other's opinions is paramount.

Same problem. A LucasForums administrator/moderator causing a problem, and someone else had to pay for it. Never once did I get an apology from you. I admited my faults in the matter, but you went without an equal punishment. That chatroom is still LucasForums. Its owned by LucasForumsNetwork.

Different rules apply for moderators and administrators than visitors. That is wrong.

Hi. Name's Raymo, and to my left, jayston. We watch the moderators and administrators of LF.*

(*) The female ones at least, when they're naked, and under the shower, and they don't catch us, that is.

If you are, please consider extending the same courtesy to tk and D3 and the rest of the staff.

Good grief, you can almost smell the pharisaism in these posts.

Whoever smelt it dealt it.*

*This is a joke, it is meant to cause mirth. FYI.

Silence, Dalit!

There is no need to resort to that kind of language.

Its like the new generation, some older, of moderators have become sinicle. What is wrong with you people?

...Grow some tolerance

We have fur, thanks. Woof woof.

You know, I've thought a lot about this issue too....and I have to admit it's the most entertaining thing I've read all day.

This thread should be stickied and a copy placed in some sort of archive so that future generations my stand in awe of it.

All excerpts from the same thread started by an illegitima ingrata. Good times.

I'm asking you all to sign this thread as a push towards forum tolerance. It’s okay to have an opinion.

All excerpts from the same thread started by an illegitima ingrata. Good times.

Look at this thread. Not a single moderator has come in to accept responsibility, or disagreed with the other moderators, or anything. Its like a cult.

When have you seen a thread where a moderater has done something wrong, and another moderater has come in to disagree? "PUBLICLY"

We need a self-esteem and moral shot.

TK102, Rouge Nine, and Devon - What is your problem? People are getting into trouble because of posts that you have originally created. Grow some tolerance, show some responsibility, and grow up. Admit when you did something wrong, so we can get this place back to normality. You all have sins to resolve. Now is the time.

If we can admit our faults, the moderators can admit their faults.

You all have sins to resolve. Now is the time.
OK, OK, I'll admit that I have masturbated outside and blasted my manerly human semen into the wideness of nature once.

Twice.

OK, actually I stopped counting.

THERE. THE INFORMATION YOU NEEDED.

Archived