Mandalorian Mayhem Mod

e-varmint

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An early(...ehh is the correct word render?) version of the lightsaber model:

{snip}

What do ya think?

Very nice. It almost looks like a mixture of a sword hilt, and the tech of a saber. Well done :thumbsup:

(Almost reminds me to try and make some of those with a plain sword texture ;))

Rohlan the Questioner items pleez...

This?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rohlan_Dyre

An early(...ehh is the correct word render?) version of the lightsaber model.......

What do ya think?

That looks great! I can't wait to see it in action!

great i like the second one though i think it could use that skull you mentioned .......

Axe No. 2 with a skull. I think I can handle that! Or maybe a shrunken Republic Soldier head...........I'll make one of each.

-

An early(...ehh is the correct word render?) version of the lightsaber model:

What do ya think?

great looks cool

Rohlan the Questioner items pleez...

yeah i was saying the same thing

Axe No. 2 with a skull. I think I can handle that! Or maybe a shrunken Republic Soldier head...........I'll make one of each.

yeah i like that idea cool

Just an idea...... Maby you could combine this mod with my "Canderous's Glory" mod or the other way around.

i dont think so because this is a different kind of story

P.S. how about this mandalore in the mod is the unknown mandalore?

Shweeeet!!! Smeagol likes it!! And BTW canderis, modeling is actually alot easier than i thought... that lightsaber is my first ever model, before that i have just made The Eye Color Variation, ECV(v2) which has still not been uploaded, dunno why, and three robes(reskins, very simple ones), one for Sentinel, Consular and Guardian.. And my first mod was sorta v0,1 for ECV becouse it was just a single eye color change.

EDIT: I have already finished uvmapping the model and also made slight modifications to it, im doing more progress in less time than ever in my absolutely slow life... :xp: Tomorrow ill be giving it a texture, but now im hungry so ill go eat, enjoy the ultimate wiseness of the simpsons and not switch the computer on anymore today.

thats a lil disturbing...... also did you read my post e-varmint?

post 59

Este?

sweet blaster! man i wish i could model

Modeling is just a matter of practice. Get gmax/nwmax and experiment, it starts to make sense fairly quickly. Try changing the in-game models around first. It gives a good feel of how the process works.

-

well we could make this happen AFTER my mod that way the plot lines can be combined and such...

A new mod that follows up on both plots!

We'll see how long it takes to get these mods done. If there is still interest, I think we should set up a team site like CWS had. We can work out all the details there, then make a WIP here when the mod is close to completion.

-

Archived