Home

Worth getting KotOR on PC for mods?

Pwnzor326

Are their any great mods for Knights of the Old Republic on the PC that would be worth me buying if I have the xbox version? I am considering buying KotOR II on the PC after the TSLR project is finished because that seems like a very good mod which will add tons of content.

A big, fat yes! This is the whole reason why these games should be played on the PC: because the modding capabilities are what keep them fun for years to come. I always pity the poor fools who play these games on XBox because they're missing out on so much. I'd say it boarders on blasphemy to play them on anything but PC.

This is also why I've been waiting for Mass Effect to come out on the PC: because I refuse to play any Bioware game on a console, on account of how fun modding KOTOR is. Unfortunately, I can't afford all of the necessary system upgrades required to run the game at this time.

Are their any great mods for Knights of the Old Republic on the PC that would be worth me buying if I have the xbox version? I am considering buying KotOR II on the PC after the TSLR project is finished because that seems like a very good mod which will add tons of content.

In short: HELL YES!

There's a lot mods, and has a lot more replay value than the Xbox version. I'm even thinking of buying Call Of Duty 4 for the Pc for the mods, and the Xbox 360 version for the multiplayer.

Archived