Home

Luke Skywalker: Computer Problem

Luke Skywalker was sitting next to his computer one day, wondering how to do something. He had just joined a group on the galactic wide internet and wanted to submit a story. He had read the instructions over and over again, but just couldn't understand what to do. Finally, he went to drastic measures. "3P0! I need your help!" he shouted. As much as Luke didn't like C-3P0 he needed help. "Yes, Master Luke!" 3P0 said. Luke took a breath," 3P0, I'm trying to post something on the internet and I ca..." "

"Master, this has considerable risk!" interrupted 3P0, "Do you not realize you can be spammed or scammed! Does anyone know your credit card number! Your password! Or who you are!!" Luke rolled his eyes, "3P0! Stop worrying so much, you aren't helping at all!" 3P0 did something that sounded like a sigh, "Sometimes I just don't understand human behaviour..." and 3P0 walked out of the room, muttering nonsense to himself. Luke decided to take a risk. He wrote his story down in a random place and and was about to press submit. "Whelp, here it goes..." and Luke pressed SUBMIT.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be perfectly honest, I do not know what to say about this story. It appears to be a comedy dealing with your own state (I saw you inquire on how to enter Javyar's ;) ). However, I can't quite see what the problem was. The conversation wasn't very thick either, and I'm wondering at the moment whether this was a single-post fic or a multi-post one.

All in all, I really have nothing to say other than Welcome to CEC! :D

When I wrote this story, it was actually just an experiment to figure out how to post a story. The next stories that I will write will be a bit better, though. It was still fun to make.

You can always use the edit function if you make changes. Feel free to do so.- JM12

Luke Skywalker was sitting next to his computer one day, wondering how to do something. He had just joined a group on the galactic wide internet and wanted to submit a story. He had read the instructions over and over again, but just couldn't understand what to do. Finally, he went to drastic measures. "3P0! I need your help!" he shouted. As much as Luke didn't like C-3P0 he needed help. "Yes, Master Luke!" 3P0 said. Luke took a breath," 3P0, I'm trying to post something on the internet and I ca..." "

"Master, this has considerable risk!" interrupted 3P0, "Do you not realize you can be spammed or scammed! Does anyone know your credit card number! Your password! Or who you are!!" Luke rolled his eyes, "3P0! Stop worrying so much, you aren't helping at all!" 3P0 did something that sounded like a sigh, "Sometimes I just don't understand human behaviour..." and 3P0 walked out of the room, muttering nonsense to himself. Luke decided to take a risk. He wrote his story down in a random place and and was about to press submit. "Whelp, here it goes..." and Luke pressed SUBMIT.

install linux problem solved :kamina:

What I said in my first post in this thread before it got edited was "I think you need to spend more time masturbating and less time writing fics of any kind... you're better off, and so are we."

While it may have sounded harsh to a certain mod who was meant to give me a warning before she infracted me (yes, I know how things work around here because I used to work here too), it wasn't meant to be a mean comment.

I was just having a little fun with you CommanderQ. Welcome aboard, I find your fic very unconventional and interesting. Good job :p

Imperial Palace

Coruscant

As Luke submitts randomly to who knows where, Han Solo is sitting in front of his computer playing music. Darth Vader music. Han loves the Darth Vader theme and started singing along with it.

"Dum dum dum dom de dum dom de dum!" sang Han.

He then began to turn around in circles on his swivel chair, acting like he was 30 years younger. This wasn't normal for Han who usually says things like, "Let's go find some trouble, eh kid," or, "I gotta bad feeling about this." That or "I hate snakes, I hate 'em!" But that's a different story entirely.

Han is having a great time doing things he would never do until he notices that he was being watched. Leia was standing at the far end of the room with a huge grin on her face. Han stopped and said, "Honey, don't tell look Chewie! He'll never let me live this down!"

Leia chuckled, "I don't think I'LL let you live this down." She then left the room. Han shook his head and looked at the computer. It suddenly started beeping as the security screen went off.

"You have been spammed! Security leak, potentially dangerous!" the computer security shouted.

Han clicked on who the risk was and a name showed up: LukeSkywalker@jeditemple. Han couldn't believe what he was spammed with. It was a story called "The Tale of the Pink Rabbit." Han gasped aloud.

"Luke!" he shouted to himself, "What's happened to you!" Han stood and ran out the building to find Luke at the Jedi Temple.

Part 3 coming soon...

This story is like a comedic infinities story, this would never happen to Luke or Han and so on. heh

Shortly after Luke submitted randomly to who knows where, Han Solo is sitting in front of his computer playing music.
You have written in two completely different tenses within one sentence. Pick one tense to write in and stick with it.

Also it's Coruscant, not Coroscant.

Coruscant

Jedi Temple

Luke sits happily in front of his computer as he hooks up a webcam to his pal Han Solo, who was online. Luke took the last cord and stuck it into the computer, and an instant video appeared. Han was sitting in front of his computer too, but didn't know that the webcam was on. Luke smiled and pressed record and left the room to grab a sandwich.

Suddenly, Luke's computer blinked red and flashed about. Luke ran to it and clicked the problem.

"Government system hacked! Security Screen online!" the computer shouted.

The computer's screen went blank and Luke shouted something that was better not to be typed down.

Suddeny, someone knocked on Luke's door. Luke went over and opened, Han rushed inside,

"Luke! We gotta get you out of here!" shouted Han.

"Why," Luke said bewildered.

"You hacked into my computer, a government computer, anytime now the CSF will be breaking down your door!"

Luke shook his head," No they wouldn't. I'm a Jedi Master, what threat would I be?"

Han sighed," I'll get you out using the Falcon. I think there's a guy in CSF who doesn't like you, Luke!"

Next door to Luke's Apartment

Jedi Temple

"Officer Jones, do you know anything yet about the robbery of my apartment?" asked Boba Fett.

Officer Jones shook his head, "None that we know of Mr. Fett."

Boba stood from his seat in his apartment, "I have no idea why I moved to the Jedi Temple! I can't hunt anymore Jedi ever since Solo pushed me into that jerk of a sarlacc. There went my rep!"

Officer Jones stood as well, "I'll check with Master Luke Skywalker, next door. He might help."

Boba nodded, "I'm going to the cantina to wash away my worries. If you need anything meet me there."

Officer Jones frowned and walked out the door.

Luke's Apartment

Jedi Temple

Someone knocked on the door. Han and Luke looked at the door quickly.

"CSF here! I've gotta a couple questions for ya!"

Han gasped, "Oh No! They''ve come! Let's get out, Luke! Out the window!"

Luke, scared from the story Han told him about what happens to people who hack into the Imperial palace, moved fast. He forced push the window open and he and Han jumped out. They then ran to the nearest cantina, the same cantina Boba Fett was going to.

Upcoming part 4

Coruscant

A Cantina near the Jedi Temple

Han and Luke walked slowly into the Cantina, staring at the various hives of scum and villiany. Han smiled, "Ha, just like old times, eh, Luke."

Luke covered his nose, "Smells just like old times, too."

Han shrugged. He didn't seem to notice the smell, because he was stepping in it. He didn't notice, though, so he kept on walking right down the aisle.

Luke whispered," Hey, Han, I think we should lie low and not strut around like you're doing now. We're fugitives, thanks to you."

Han smiled, "Fugitives, nah, we're stylish refugees."

Luke rolled his eyes, "Just LIKE old times."

Han and Luke kept on walking until they reached the reached the main bar.

A scruffy man in a dirty brown shirt came to their help, "What'y'all have?"

Han put on his "cool" face and leaned on the table, "I'lll have a Correlian ale."

The bartender started laughing, "I'm sorry, heh, I'm sorry, I just can't take you seriously with that face...Who are you, Han Solo? Heh. Oh, okay I'll get your drinks, heheh."

Han's face had gone from "cool" to embarrassed. Luke tapped the bartender on the shoulder.

"I'll have a milk."

This made the bar tender and much of the bar hysterical with laughter. Even Han was laughing.

"Kid," he said, "When you go to a bar, you order a real drink." Han was apparently happy about the embarrassment being lifted from him to Luke.

Suddenly the whole bar went quiet, everyone's eyes blank. Luke smiled, and the bartender gave him his milk.

Han sighed, "No fair, I don't have the force."

Luke smiled,"Better to have milk then dead brain cells."

Han rolled his eyes and sighed. Suddenly he noticed a familiar sight: Green armor complete with weapons and a helmet, only a few feet away.

"Oh, no."

"What is it, Han."

Han pointed a shaky hand, "Boba Fett, they hired Boba Fett!"

Luke looked at Boba Fett and sighed, "Han! Stop assuming everyone's out to get us!"

Suddenly a blaster shot from a random gunfight on the other side of the cantina, hit the bulkhead near Han's face. "You sure?" he said

Suddenly, Han noticed something peculiar about Boba. He was swaying back and forth, drunk.

"Doo da day, I think, flzzerel,le to. Heheheheheh," Boba said. He then started swaying back and forth again.

"I didn't think I hurt his feelings THAT badly when I pushed him into the sarlacc."

Luke sighed, "You're getting soft in your old age, Han."

"Poor guy, this is all my fault?"

Luke rolled his eyes, "Yeah, Han. All your fault. He's content with drowning himself in liquor."

Han walked over to Boba, "I think I should help him out."

Luke shook his head,"No, Han, don't do it."

Han tapped Boba's shoulder, "Are you Boba Fett?"

Boba coughed, "No, I am Mrs. Nezbit."

Han kept from laughing, "No, you're Boba Fett, show some backbone."

Boba wasn't making eye contact with Han, "You're right, I shouldn't be like this. Thanks for the help..." Boba stood and looked at Han.

"Hi, Fett."

"YOU!"

Luke drank his milk down and handed it to the bartender. He pointed at Han and said, "I don't know that guy." Boba picked up his rifle, and Han grabbed Luke. "To the Falcon!" he shouted. The two men ran quickly from the Cantina to the spaceport, Boba hot on their heels.

"My rep will be saved with your capture, Solo!" Boba said.

Han whispered to himself, "Should've brought Chewie."

The two men made it to the Falcon in hangar 41 and locked the door. Boba banged hard on its surface, but he quickly left. Han sat in the pilot's seat, Luke in the co-pilot's. "Hey, Luke, how does Tatooine sound to you?"

Luke nodded,"It's okay."

Suddenly, the smell of the cantina reached Luke's nose, and he looked at Han's foot.

"Hey, Han, "he said.

"Yeah, Kid."

"What's that on your foot?"

Han looked and his eyes went wide, "AHHHHH MAN!!"

PART 5 coming soon....

Archived