Home

Extremly Funny Picture

ZimmMaster

^^^

A bubbly, airheaded MILF version of Jar-Jar wouldn't make much sense, but I see where you're coming from with the whole "stupid" theme.

Now we just need one with Cheney's head photoshopped onto Darth Sidious.

Fixed.

There were no cats, pancakes, or sarcastic and dated one liners. I was extremely disappointed. :(

I'm sorry to hear that

I don't want you to make it. I just thought that it would be funny...;)

Yes it would be funny

^^^

A bubbly, airheaded MILF version of Jar-Jar wouldn't make much sense, but I see where you're coming from with the whole "stupid" theme.

Fixed.

Where is the picture?

Good lord, stop double/triple/repeat posting. Use the multi-quote function if you feel the need to respond to more than one person.

_EW_

Sorry, everyone keeps replying when I'm replying so when I reply to comments directed to me, another comment shows up and what do you mean by multi-quote function? I have not used it because I've never had replies to a thread like this.

Good lord, stop double/triple/repeat posting. Use the multi-quote function if you feel the need to respond to more than one person.

_EW_

Sorry, everyone keeps replying when I'm replying so when I reply to comments directed to me, another comment shows up and what do you mean by multi-quote function? I have not used it because I've never had replies to a thread like this.

Let me try that...

barackobama2kd7.jpg

Nope. :(

See, what did I say? And to EdderWiggin is this what you meant by the multiquote system?

Archived