Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We watch the clone wars every week. We have most all of them on our DVR and my kids watch them over and over. Tonight is the season ender too..

ALSO..... Tonight is the last episode of Battlestar Galactica. :( 2 hour episode. Bummer.

Me and my kid are going to build him his own PC. It's got as must SW stuff for it I can find. I bought a nice alliance sticker that mounts on the window in the door. Alliance thumb screws. A top window, 3 120mm green fans with atomic fan grills. It should be sweet. :D

nice to see your kids love star wars. :)

worked out at the gym for about 2 hours. i'm getting a routine...my goal is to drop down to 175, i weigh about 195 right now. 2 of my friends go there alot plus running around lake scranton which is 3 miles. i can't wait to run with these new shoes.

this week went by too fast. damn. :D

The Alliance! Gunner, I am astonished you would use those Alliance dirt bags as an example for your kids! Blowing up other peoples battles tations, starcruisers, and their flippant disregard for the established order is just horrible to use as a role model!

Honestly, I would have thought better of you.

5am-ish and I'm just walking through the door.

Nothing X (or even R) rated to report... just out all night partying... like I was 25 again.

Damn... I'm gonna pay for this all week.

Not sure if I scored any points... but I had a pretty good time anyway.

sounds like a blast.

i took my sister and her fiance out for supper last night. it was a pretty good time.

i'm sore from working out yesterday.

it's hard to believe it's been a week since **** happened. oh well. :( what can i do. listening to my family and friends isn't helping any...well perhaps in the long run it is. everyone dies in the end anyway, so what difference does it make. :joy:

was in at walmart earlier, the place is packed. i'm working 3-11, so it'll be dead the time i get there.

i'm gonna shave off my beard and mustache. i'm still letting my hair grow out, it looks ok until it dries, then it's a mess. i never let my hair grow out before. though i may shave it off come summer.

so bored i haven't bothered setting up the 360 or my own computer yet. need to focus on working out then getting my own place.

I won a big curling game today. And my sunday team (which I skip) is now in first place with only 2 games left to play. The other team played horribly, and I took full advantage of it. But only managed to eek out a tie in the 2nd to last end to have hammer in the last end. Played started playing real aggressive got a few rocks in the house and then went to total defense taking every single one of their rocks out of play. Their final shot was a nigh-impossible corner raise and they conceded without me having to throw last rock

My team was pumped, I was excited at the end and had to take a walk off the ice to calm my nerves.

only 2 more game, I get a pin, bragging rights and my name immortalized in the club record book

Yeah, the first part of the game is pretty full of unskippable cutscenes and stuff, so you'll just have to power through that. But once you get to a big city and start climbing rooftops and shoving your hidden blade in people's eye sockets, it gets pretty fun. I especially love saving citizens that are being harassed by guards by jumping down from rooftops and stabbing the guards in the mouth. It makes me feel like a Middle Eastern Batman. >.>

And keep going at it until you get the opportunity to re-learn the counter kill, which is easily the most handy move in the whole game. The animations for them with the small knife are my favorites.

so a couple nights ago i went onto website to check something out, well, bit me in the ass. >.>

system restore T_T

something that gave me pop-unders kept coming with both mozilla and ie.

i had spyware blaster, ad-aware, norton and AVG running. none of em got it out.

Bought some carpets for the cellar floor. Spent more than I wished, and they don't quite fit right (some overlap...) but it already looks and feels better.

I think I can make them sit better with some tweaking (put one edge under the bookcases.)

I'm committed now. No more water... I hope.

i was going through my saved messages on my cell phone. shouldn't have done that, as i discovered a message in the archive from kim that i should have heard from the beginning, not sure how it got there or how i didn't take notice of it before... now i feel like ****.

there's so much i want to tell her/explain myself, etc. then there's that part of me that wants to listen to everyone else and just leave it alone.

but then i feel as if listening to everyone else, that i'm not my own person. sure it's for 'my own good' etc. but what about my conscience? i feel as if i never got the chance to say 'see ya later' like that was kinda stolen from me in my drunkenness, though i really WOULD have been stupid to call her immediately without thinking about it. i've thought about it for a week so far, and realized some things, not saying i would go back to her, other than as simply a friend..

anyways....

rented saw v and tropic thunder. haven't watched them yet.

Assassin's Creed is insane once you get the hang of it. I stopped playing it after I got my copy of Fable II. tried getting back into it and i get the **** beat out of me. :(

Played some cards tonight. Hearts. Lost HARD.

Really glad we weren't playing for money.

I'm a pretty sore loser, though. Always have been. Just doesn't sit well with me.

When I lose too much I usually withdraw from the game and just never play again.

Is the red ring like the red tide. :) So I DL'ed UT3 but have yet to play it. Maybe some time this week I can find some time.

Lay off notices came out friday. 7 guys in my job got it. There is 56 in my job and I am 24 from the top. So I just might make it.

Archived