Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I gave the organ a try. It wasn't too bad.

Did you have someone help you in pumping the bellows? or was it a solo performance? :D

btw, got a text message from the farmer girl. She was out tanning hides this weekend.. i am trying to figure out if I find that attractive or not

So this will be a 3 day recap.....

Friday I took of work and we went out for breakfast for my kids birthday. Then he also had a friends birthday party to go to. Both born on the 10th..

So that party started at 1PM then we brought him home at 4PM for his baseball game. Gabe was 3 for 3 with a single and 2 doubles and 5RBI and he pitch 2 scoreless innings. (Do I sound like I'm braggin up my kid..:thmbup1: ) They won 16-4 The we took him back to the party. It was a sleep over... Then Everyone that was at that party came to our house for Gabes party on Sat. They played nerf gun war for almost 2 hours in the backyard. Gabe got some nice Star Wars lego sets. :) Then Sunday it was to church and then to sisters for dinner. Over 5400 people came to church over the 5 services we had and 1200 kids in our new kids facility. WOW..

Hey! I never said I wanted to be married. :D

Just seeing someone regularly would be a nice change in my life.

At the moment I'm suspending the search indefinitely, however... thanks to a busy and chaotic work life. Maybe I'll think about it again come summer.

Maybe...

it is also proven that married men on average have more sex then unmarried men.

I think many regulars here can support that theory

That might not be totally acurate but we do mave more sex with the same person. :)

Before kids... often like 4-5 times a week.

After kids... more like 2-3 times.

But when they are gone on sleep overs at friends house.

Oh yeah...:thmbup1:

wellI can do it via email so here is a teaser

least favorable thing to find while hiking in the mountains?

thembones.jpg

a bears leftovers!!!

it was too big for a dear so its probably the ribcage of an elk, I would have better pics but the wife was sorta....turning white.....

Archived