Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Centre for Disease Control has no idea what to do with the new Flu Virus.

Where I highly doubt this will be the next flu pandemic like the one the world saw in the early 1900's. It could happen, but I don't believe there have been any U.S Fatalities.

PANIC!

onoz.gifonoz.gifonoz.gifonoz.gifonoz.gif

Spent all day yesterday with gospel groups. A little disorganized at first... but we got through it. Almost 8 hours of work straight through without so much as a break, though. Ugh...

Then I got almost a full 3 hours sleep last night. Groovy. :dozey: I feel great. I'm sure it's going to be a fantastic day. :rolleyes:

It's going to hit 90 here today. Woot.

was hangin with my friends yesterday drinkin beer all day. miller lite is my flavor, as i can drink it without feeling like i'm going to throw up. also guiness is pretty good too, to me that was like drinking coffee without cream and sugar. not bad at all.

been emailing this girl i found on that plentyoffish.com dating site. she seems alright, I haven't pushed for a date yet, she lives 90 minutes away, that's not too bad.

guiness is merely OK. the brewerys other beers are better

UK beer is pretty MEH, bitters are pretty tasty though.

Collectively we have our **** pretty together with microbreweries, americans brew alot of great beer now. :)

miller lite is my flavor, as i can drink it without feeling like i'm going to throw up.

Ah yes, miller lite for the Morons who think they enjoy beer.

I rather have water

In germany it is called "Wuss beer" which means the only men who drink it are girly men

their Advertising right now, bragging about adding hops 3 times during brewing. (you only add it during the boil) Basically they are saying that their beer has no flavor and they use so little amount of hops they have to spread it over 3 times. usually before the boil, when the boil starts, and at the end.

Then you have the "Perfect pour" which is a lame attempt to flatten the beer and get as much flavor out there so you don't think you are drinking someone's piss.

Archived