Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that's what I'm talkin about... :thmbup1:

honeymoon063.jpg

Very nice... Maybe give the wife a little slap on the buns for me. ;)

So where did you guys go?

Keyan, I know how you feel. One Friday a month they give out layoff notices. And they will do that for the rest of the year. :(

playing phone tag with the recruiter. -_- told my parents what i'm going to do, they're supportive of me. :)

went to the gym this morning, worked out my shoulders...tomorrow i'm getting internet and phone...afterwards going to lake scranton for a 3.5 mile run, then probbaly eat out at a chinese buffet. XD

met the new girl that's working at the cell phone department, she's pretty cool, unsure if she has a boyfriend or not. i think she's older than me, but not as old as the schizophrenic one...

I'm going to be selling my Nikon L18 and getting the new Nikon L20 this weekend. :) i'll upload some pictures i took with it tomorrow or friday. :)

not much else going on with me...just working out alot and going to bed at a somewhat decent time. i'm getting better sleep now that i'm in my own place, usually waking up before my alarm goes off, not as stressed or depressed either.

I got my thing from the insurance.....ouchies. i owe like $990. the insurance covered half of it. think the thing that cost the most was the cat-scan. waiting on the actual bill. lesson learned...makes for a good conversation to my future nephews and or nieces in probably about 15-18 years. XD

gunner: I have about.......50 pictures like that, and probably issues 3-04 bum slaps per pic taken :D

its hard not to smack it when walking behind it for a few miles at a time :D

We went to Ft Worth, then over to Carlsbad, up to Roswell, then into Alamogordo/white sands, then up the sacramento mountains into CLoudcroft NM which is in the middle of Lincoln National Forest

REcieved an E-mail early this morning before I went to work from the Farmer/Yoga/Massage lady I meet up with about 2 weeks ago. She decided to focus exclusively on a relationship with someone else. It amazes me she can come up with this deduction after only meeting with me for an hour with her Daughter in tow.

was not a very good start to my day, and I was quite upset about something I thought could have had good potential.

To my recollection this marks the 4th time i have come in 2nd place. 4 other times the lady ended up marrying the guy they met soon after meeting me.

and don't anyone ever EVER make the comment about "better second place then not at all" .. not in the mood and i could do something rather rash

and don't anyone ever EVER make the comment about "better second place then not at all" .. not in the mood and i could do something rather rash

No way, second place sucks. Even third place is better than second. Jerry Seinfeld used to have a routine about how the bronze was better then the silver in the olympics, because if you get the bronze, you feel good for at least getting something, but if you got the silver you were so close to victory but wound up just the first loser.

Anyway, sorry to hear this :(

gunner: I have about.......50 pictures like that, and probably issues 3-04 bum slaps per pic taken :D

its hard not to smack it when walking behind it for a few miles at a time :D

We went to Ft Worth, then over to Carlsbad, up to Roswell, then into Alamogordo/white sands, then up the sacramento mountains into CLoudcroft NM which is in the middle of Lincoln National Forest

I love to give my wife a little pat on the ass all the time. :thmbup1: to the point my kids started to do it as well. The wife was saying, "look at what you started".. :)

Sounds like you 2 put on some serious miles. You go to area 51. :raise: You go to the Carlsbad cavarns and all that.

I love to give my wife a little pat on the ass all the time. :thmbup1: to the point my kids started to do it as well. The wife was saying, "look at what you started".. :)

Sounds like you 2 put on some serious miles. You go to area 51. :raise: You go to the Carlsbad cavarns and all that.

caverns yes, area 51 is waaaay far away! didnt make it to trinity, as its only open for tours one day a month april-oct and we missed it by a week :(

oh wow, after what you went through you consider this advice? Next thing you are going to tell me i should find a psycho 50 year old and move in with her

bahahahaha

oh wow, after what you went through you consider this advice? Next thing you are going to tell me i should find a psycho 50 year old and move in with her

i didn't go through much. out of the 6 weeks i was with her, it wasn't that bad except for the very last week.

go to a yoga class there and hit on a few girls, including the instructor. you're practically guaranteed to get some.

1 Sun, Sept. 13 at Atlanta Falcons CBS 1 p.m.

2 Mon, Sept. 21 vs. Indianapolis Colts ESPN 8:30 p.m.

3 Sun, Sept. 27 at San Diego Chargers CBS 4:15 p.m.

4 Sun, Oct. 4 vs. Buffalo Bills CBS 4:05 p.m.

5 Mon, Oct. 12 vs. New York Jets ESPN 8:30 p.m.

6 Bye

7 Sun, Oct. 25 vs. New Orleans Saints FOX 4:15 p.m.

8 Sun, Nov. 1 at New York Jets CBS 1 p.m.

9 Sun, Nov. 8 at New England Patriots CBS 1 p.m.

10 Sun, Nov. 15 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers FOX 1 p.m.

11 Thu, Nov. 19 at Carolina Panthers NFLN 8:20 p.m.

12 Sun, Nov. 29 at Buffalo Bills CBS 1 p.m.

13 Sun, Dec. 6 vs. New England Patriots NBC 8:20 p.m.

14 Sun, Dec. 13 at Jacksonville Jaguars CBS 1 p.m.

15 Sun, Dec. 20 at Tennessee Titans CBS 1 p.m.

16 Sun, Dec. 27 vs. Houston Texans CBS 1 p.m.

17 Sun, Jan. 3 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers CBS 1 p.m.

The miami dolphins schedule. BULL ****. This is really really a schedule for like a 12-5 or better team. I mean, many of these teams whopped ass in the playoffs.

Archived