Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

Went shopping yesterday. Racked up a scary bill at the wholesale club store. Should be set on all the staples for a few months, though.

Got a haircut. Short. Should be set for a few months there, too.

Went to see a Japanese improv comedy troupe perform. They were pretty funny. I was invited by my actress/ producer friend. We went out for dinner and drinks with the performers afterward. It was a good time... though I was clearly in the English-speaking minority.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was down at the recruiter's office with one of my friends who wanted in with the reserves. he's going technical engineer. All i gotta do is pass PT test.

The recruiters there seemed much more helpful than the ones i originally had. just gotta get buncha info yet, middle names, street addresses, ged diploma, birth certificate, and social security card.

going to take the pt test on saturday, and if i pass it, going to MEPS on sunday.

got my microwave goin...

got all my references middle names, street addresses, and telephone numbers as well as my high school diploma. now all i gots to do is pass the pt. which i will. if i don't pass the first time, i'm gonna keep trying. gonna map out a 2 mile path by my apartment.

it's going to be a beautiful day.....going to go running at lake scranton with my friends.

got my electric bill yesterday...not very expensive at all, but then it was only a partial. I do remember when i was in my first apartment the bill wasn't really that pricey and i would have the tv/computer/lights all on and it only came to like $40. so i'm not too worried about it.

walmart's finally giving me 40 hours a week again...so i'll be able to pay all my bills in 1 check and be able to pocket the rest.

Ugh, could anything else go wrong this week? Life is so...not fun.

what's wrong? i got a fortune cookie today and it said "You never hesitate to tackle the most difficult problems." :)

everyone have a good Earth Day yesterday? i didn't realize it was earth day until i left work. :(

Haven't you been reading my posts for the last 6 months? There are no hours I am not sleeping or working.

what are you doing now, are you at work? if not, go for a walk or something, look at the good fortune it brings our man, edlib!

same.

I really really want to strangle the wife right now. shes driving me NUTS

Been there.. but never done it. :thmbup1:

Going camping tomorrow with the family. It's with my kids boy scout pack. It's family camp weekend. Weather should be great or so they say..

what are you doing now, are you at work? if not, go for a walk or something, look at the good fortune it brings our man, edlib!

Huh? :confused: You must mean that sarcastically.

My life isn't all that great at the moment. I've been at work most of my waking hours lately, as well. (You may have noticed I haven't had a lot of time to post regular updates lately... and I haven't switched my XBox on at all in several weeks.)

My love life is still, at the moment, a non-starter. (While I've seen a lady friend who I have interest for several times lately, it's all been in very large group activities, and we can't be defined as anything other than "friends" right now. I don't see any realistic opportunity for the next couple of weeks to attempt to alter that status, either... she's busier than I am.)

And with mom in retirement, I have ZERO privacy or free time at home anymore. If I'm home... I'm doing a project for her... or sleeping.

I've been doing Department Intranet-Page updates all day... and my brain aches from it.

Also: my dental cleaning was particularly brutal this morning.

And I haven't been even walking regularly, anyway. I hope to change that soon... but I've been trapped at work until after dark most nights lately.

or Ed, take her camping and make sure to bring a shovel ;)

Went Disc golfing for the first time today. It is a HELL of a lot easier then regular golf and a HELL of a lot cheaper. +11 first time, +9 second time. Need to work a lot more on my putting. Doing a lot of 3 putts :( Also need to get a good driver that can go 300 feet. Best drive i have had is about 150 feet right now

man why is it going to be such a beautiful day tomorrow and today was SO DAMN COLD running...and saturday supposed to be nice for my PT test at least. i just better ****ing pass it. i know i can do the pushups, i just did 30 of them, with someone watching/timing me i could probably do 40+ the situps i haven't done those in forever as nobody to hold my feet to the floor. so hoping i can knock those out no problem. the run, you're right zargon i can do it, given motivation. i've been running hills and **** 3.5 miles like twice a week, just seem unable to run the full circuit without breaking for few minutes in between, hopefully it's because of the hills. on a high school track, i should be able to kick some ass.

dude you need to just go out man and party like it's your last day alive, man.....**** i do it all the time sometimes 3 days in a row, cause brother, ya never know......

i was out at wilkes barre and was bustin on some cute girls, this one had this ****in tatoo right on the back of her neck, ya know, the biohazard one so i went up to her and was like 'yo, are you biohazardous material?' and she gave me the most ****ed up look and ran off it was worth the $3 price of admission alone!!!!! then this girl came up and started grinding on me so i was like 'whoa hello there!' then i went and asked this other girl i had no real interest in if she was a lesbian. that went over well. ;)

i had a good time. then i get home and check my email and this girl i am kinda like 'ok whatever i'll send a line' replied to a reply i sent her, she asked me what my name was, so i told her the truth, and then i asked her what she liked to do for fun, and she replied saying what stuff she lieks to do and asked what i liked to do for fun, so i replied, and aksed her what kind of movies she liked. gonna just roll with it, not really looking for anything serious as i'll be heading back into the army and don't really want to leave people high and dry or whatever...at least on my profile i state what my intentions are.

wow that was a large paragraph....good thing i had a DD tonight...im gonna crash...the 5 blue kamikazes i had are starting a riot in my head. :(

Archived