Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want carrot cake. :(

I finally hooked up router so i can be online and on xbox live at the same time! :D

I feel great, now that i've accomplished something with my day, and being sick as ever too! (i feel as if i've smoked a carton of cheap cigerretes)

just played a few games......GRAW 2 or CoD4, not sure which i like more as far as online.....GRAW 2 would be great if all the matches weren't 'headquarters' or 'headquarters, pistols only'.....blah!!!!

CoD4 is cool, very addicting...i couldn't stop playing. :(

the new maps i don't care for...i can see now why people veto them....creek is pretty cool though. :) broadcast is too confusing.

Slow day at work. Crappy day of weather. Tired. Blah.

End-of-semester-student-crew-party tomorrow. That should be fun. Huzzah.

Heh... if I had put more effort into it, I could have almost done this post in haiku.

had a real weird dream last night.

I was in seattle and somehow met this tall attractive woman, with long sandy blond hair. she worked at this nearby high end knicknack store. You know the kind that have tables set up with fine china, or ming vases. We met at the hotel bar since she goes there after she is done with work and we hit it off. She invites me with some friends to get somethign to eat and we kind of find excuses to keep seeing eachother. FInally one of her friends ask her "What do you see in him" and she goes into a 15-30 minute rant extoling all my virtues, and that she is sick of all the other guys who only see her as a slab of meat to keep warm in bed and that she would be perfectly willing to drop everything and move in with me since i have worked hard for everything in my life.

It ends with us in a car and me asking her for a date "just to make sure" even tho she has already made up her mind who she wants to stay with

if only that could have been real life

lol good luck finding a girl like that man, they don't exist.

and if you are ever fed that bull****, it's only to manipulate you into believing that they actually give a **** about you, and you'll get used up then they'll go crazy or back to their ex-pos.

Rogue15 is XWA's very own 'Darwin Award just waiting to happen'.

hahahahaha, for anyone who doubts this, read his last dating saga and the drunkeness that followed :D

lol good luck finding a girl like that man, they don't exist.

sure they do, they are just hard to find, as they only socialize with unicorns, yeti's, bigfoot, and supermodels with IQ's about 150 :)

hahahahaha, for anyone who doubts this, read his last dating saga and the drunkeness that followed :D

it was a good time. getting the catheter put in me made me regret it, just a little bit. :p

today is going alright...i find myself coughing more though when i stand, than if i was sitting down. it's so annoying, i should see a doctor but i don't got money til next payday, as i'm sure my insurance is ran out. i'll have to suffer i guess.

i think the girl i met on that dating site got scared off, i haven't seen her online in a few days. she seemed too busy for a relationship anyway.

Rogue15 is XWA's very own 'Darwin Award just waiting to happen'.

owned. :)

[edit]

oh yeah, cus my boss gets stuff from various business's to "woo" him for more business

someone sent him 6 box seat tickets for this friday's rochester wed wings game.

send row, right in front of 3rd base. yupper, i took two :cool:

Archived