• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracken, I checked the archives, and here are the hard numbers:

2005: 267

2006: 787

2007: 2,777

2008: 2,852

The overall trend has been up, of course, with the big leap coming in '07. The monthly projections tend to go down, though, as there's more of a sample space to draw from as the year progresses.

too quiet here....

fever finally broke, got the post-nasal drip, but other than that i'm feelin great!

still unable to transfer pictures from my camera to the computer. it's pissing me off!

i need to decent router so i can hook up xbox live and internet at the same time. this linksys is a piece of ****. :(

Only 2 games I am anticipating this year: Bad Company 2 and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2.

resting my legs until monday then going to start waking up before the sun rises and go running my 2 miles.

the situps exercises i do work pretty good, crunches, flutter kicks, and reverse crunches. 60 each and i feel my ab muscles burn and tighten up.

My cat and I are having a sleepover at my parents house while they are enjoying Key West. After several hours of hiding under the bedcovers he is now relaxed and is sleeping at my feet. Which means I now cannot go and get a drink.. nor be sucked into my Parents Hi-Def TV

my "flu" has gone from annoying sore throat to ****ing dry cough....so i'm going running at like 4am tomorrow. hell with procrastinating, my shins feel better. gonna run the road then probably later this week gonna try the track at the high school at around the same time.

gotta clean up the apartment tuesday.....laundry, dishes, trash.

Happy Star Wars Day...May the 4th be with you! :lol::D

*groan*

My Dad and I dueling with Sunset pictures on our cell phones. He cheated with the last one and E-mailed me one from his Digital Camera that he took near Key West. My Dad is a geek and loves Gadgets. Been some really nice weather here in wisconsin the last few days.

i'm feeling great. lunch break...i bought some generic tussin **** and it gave me some awful gas. i feel feverish again. going to make myself a tuna sandwich and get something to drink. at least i don't have to work too long after lunch...3.5 hours, not that bad.

Archived