Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fixed.

I'd be the happiest guy in the world if I thought that was the truth. :dozey:

Instead, I think I'll be spending the day doing laundry, running errands, and doing a bunch of little projects around the place that mom has been nagging me about for weeks or months.

I'm pretty sure my chances for "getting some" would be much, much greater if I just went to work. :rolleyes:

I have no capital to take a road trip.

besides, I don' tknow how much Ed would like us around at this point. He seems a bit busy. ;_;

Maybe we'll plan it a bit better for next year, eh? If anything Ed could use us as free labor and he can get some stuff done.

Got most (tho not all...) of the stuff I needed to get done, done.

Shopping with mom: no good anymore.

Not going to do that again... though we found an office desk she likes better than the one I spent the day building earlier this week.

So... it looks like she's giving that one away, and buying the new one.

I gotta find her a hobby...

bored...can't wait til tuesday. school gets out monday so the high school track should be free. went out running this morning with my friend, about 4 miles. good stuff.

I quit the online dating thing.

I'm sick of messaging pretty girls that won't reply, even when I take the time to write an original message. so...I give up. I don't know if it's worth my time, when nobody replies or sends the first message. I'm just glad I didn't pay for that ****.

Once I get into the Army, there will be no turning back, so why should I even bother looking for something that could just end up breaking....

damn straight

some chick was hitting on me last night while I was ordering drinks for the wife and I, chatting me up about beer and stuff

smiles and a lil wink while talking go a long way

wife wasnt down for a 3some tho, so it was a waste of my time :D

I'm curious, do you get payed for it?

Work was alright today. Our department manager put us back on assigned maintenance since we were slacking off on it alot. I got the printer, which i 3> alot, has the most work to be done on it, so i can get away with **** and point at the book and be like 'look, i did tons of maintenance today, so shut your mouth!!!' :D

I'm going out with some friends tonight, camp councilors are up here (from europe and australia), so I'm hoping to meet some of them. Then I plan on coming home and playing Army of TWO with my coworker if he's still awake.

I completely deleted that profile i made on the dating site. I've considered doing the same with facebook and myspace, but i just can't. i got too many cool contacts on those. (since it's not really designed for dating)

Archived