Home

Merge Post Count -- Admins/Mods plz read!!

Hi all - is there any way I could have my post count merge with the one of Taak Farst? It is my old account. I don't think I broke the rules - as the account i use now was my uncles but he gave up with it. Plus some of taak's stuff has been wiped - including the option to edit my sig.

thanks

BloodWarp

lolwut

15. Multiple accounts

Multiple accounts are not allowed. You must also use a valid email address when registering. If you do not like your current account name, please see the Name Change thread. Please note you may change your name only once every 6 months.

I wonder if I can I say Niner is my uncle and get his post count too :D

Anyway, this is one for an admin to sort. I imagine the afore quoted rule will figure heavily in the outcome.

Were I you Bloodwarp, I would have let it be, and stuck with *your* account. Also, as Taak, you were a bit more recognisable...I definitely remember that username. Now youve gone from Tribbiani to Bloodwarp in a matter of days. Its all quite confusing ;)

mtfbwya

If people bothered to read my post properly, my old account was wiped, so I COULDN'T come back as taak.
How was it "wiped"? I don't think user accounts can be systematically and spontaneously deleted, unless if there was a freak accident, or if you were banned.

Don't ask me why ... i dont know.
Don't you think you should have contacted an admin about all of this before you switched accounts? I'm sure that the staff might have been able to solve all of this without having you create an entirely new identity.

Archived