Home

The New Mandalore

I'm glad they have at least kept some reminder of the fighting force they were during the times of the true Mand'alors. The ones who had names in Mando'a like: Te Kandosii Mand'alor, and had the mask of Mand'alor.

In other words: Neo-Crusader armor = Good thing.

• 3 weeks later...
He doesn't look strong or bad enough to be a Mandalore - my bet is it's just a variant helmet for regular guys.

I saw a shirtless Mandalore in one of the videos on swtor.com - he looked ridiculously ripped.

Not at all, I think the Gladiator/Conan the destroyer look is Rubbish, Mandalore needs a closed Visor. Or at least a much better looking open one lol.

I think part of Mandalore's storyline revealed in some of the swtor.com content involves winning over a Gladiator-like arena on Geonosis or some similar planet. That would jive with the outfit.

Whether or not we like the storyline is a different issue altogether.

i think Mand'alor needs too look more, battle worthy, more fierce, tough i don't think this guy looks scary at all. and a mandos needs to look scary.

but i guess when i think of Mand'alor i instantly think or boba, he was a scary man :)

but like the others said the lack of visor and the gladiator helmit doesn't really suit Mand'alor, maybe if they gave him no helmit like, canderous he suited it well.

I liked what i could see of the amour but a nice helmit with a visor would be nice, maybe like KoTOR I & II :)

Ha! I was going to post exactly the same thing.

maximus-mask.jpg

When did we arrive in Rome???

It's a similar storyline too...

The general who became a slave...

The slave who become a gladiator...

The gladiator who defied an emperor...

The slave who become a gladiator...

The gladiator who become Mandalore...

Ok, so it's not exact, but it is eerily similar, especially when you consider the armor. I still think he'll get a visor though, once he becomes Mandalore.

Archived