Home

Bionicle

Astor so close, but I had the version before you (which is better);

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
img5779a.jpg

That is awesome!

My favourite lego ever was this though;

Show spoiler
lego_castle_6090-1.jpg

I always wanted this one, but didn't get it...

Show spoiler
6086.jpg

they've actualy remade all of those already... :swear: to all who call them original!!!

Legos used to be my life when I was quite a bit younger! The Lego Star Wars sets from way back when were probably what got me into Star Wars when I was younger, which is probably why I'm posting on this forum. I had a lot of Lego sets, which are taking up a substantial place in my basement right now.

About Bionicle: Although they may not be what Lego purists consider actually Legos, i did have quite a few Bionicles when i was younger, and my cousin had a lot of the comics. However, they didn't really measure up to the good old yellow man with the smiley face.

Show spoiler
lego-man.jpg

I might just go have a look at my old legos now!

I was mad into Bionicle from the beginning till 04 i think. I knew everything - everything there was to know about it. i saw the first movie, but didnt see the next one. now i want to go see all three, for ol' times sake.

Last i remember, the turaga revealed that they were in fact toa themselves, and recounted their days in metru nui.

that was when i stopped, and not coincidentally, star wars began. similar thing there: while i didn't know everything there was to know about sw (cause theres just a colossal amount), whatever i read, my mind absorbed like a sponge. once i read a novel, i knew names, places, dates, what the were wearing, etc. but now thats diminished too and im not really into anything anymore. ;_;

i recently tried to play MNOG 2 again a couple weeks ago. (never finished it, and my progress was deleted when they brought it back the first time).

i was really getting into it, remembering how this was my absolute favorite thing to do, beyond eating and breathing. but gawd, the GLITCHES! :hurk:

started the game about 3 times, and each time, through for some reason or another, i had to/ the game reset.

Show spoiler
(fyi, i made rigging each time, and the thrid time i had 20 speed and stamina and all the crystals from ga wahi and po wahi. cookie to you if you know what that means)

Tahu and the gang ftw! fave toa was Pohatu.

Found this pic of some custom armor i made for Vakama back in the day. I especially loved this creation.

Show spoiler

Actual set:

vak-front-full.jpg

My armor:

picture.php?albumid=271&pictureid=4627

... ahh, the pride.

"Muuuum! look what i made!" *brandish*

:xp:

Oooh Lego's, must have been one of my favourite toys back in the day.

As me and my mate often collected stuff from the same settings: like pirates, we would then have battles between our ships or sieges against our castles :p

I was lucky to have an older brother who got some nice sets, so I could use them aswell. This old castle:

Show spoiler
6080-1.jpg

Castle I got was of some sort of wizard and a dragon.

Show spoiler
6082-1.jpg

IIRC, we also had some Robin hood stuff. To go with those knights or against those knights.

Pirate stuff, I got some sets of these Maya/ Natives with spears and funky masks. As well some sort of Pirate island, a boat of some sort of Royal Navy guards.

Show spoiler
6278-1.jpg

Show spoiler
6256-1.jpg

Other great sets where these underwater submarines, who had this "evil" shark look :p

Show spoiler
6155-1.jpg

All by all, I ended up with a ton of lego blocks. Ah, good times!

me too :xp:

it was as always too little kidish :xp: i couldent believe that ending though! :(

They obviously did it because they want you to be like

"OMG What will happen?! What will happen?!"

And since you really want to know what will happen you will buy the next one, or the game..........

They just want more money =_=

Eh, Bionicle aren't legos. They're cheep action figures.

Anyway, on the lego front: I had one of the space ones, can't remember which, but it was this huge thing that had a rover attach it the back and these awesome cockpit things that I would always use as wings.

I'll have to find them later.

But I hate how they've redone the y-wing/TIE Advanced X1 set. I have the original and by god it's the only one worth getting.

Oh, and 25.5 pounds of Lego in 1 bin and prolly half that in another. :D

Makes me want to go build something now....

Eh, Bionicle aren't legos. They're cheep action figures.

That is where you are wrong:p

I agree that BIONICLEs aren't true legos but:

Some sick people actually made action figures of bionicles:argh:

They are not legos just some sick wierd stupid action figures and some people actually bought them:argh:

And I like BIONICLEs btw:xp:

Oh and just listn to

and you will change your mind in seconds:xp:

Archived