Home

Star Wars: Legacy of Hope

((haha completely unnoticed he went, lol))

Draven pinned his back against the wall watching as the girl from the room left and walked down the hall. He could almost count the seconds that he had to hold his breath to remain undetected. Though part of him felt a little disappointed in this paticular force sensitive person. Dravin figured if anything his prensence no matter how small it seemed on the scale of things would be detected. Not that he was complaining at all. He waited several moments for the girl to leave his sight before he started to explore again.

He found the cargo hold and smiled a little. Being cloaked was fun, but he'd always had this bleak superstion that if he stayed like that for to long he'd be stuck that way forever. Dravin walked behind several boxes piled up and sat down and decloaked.

"Guess this is better then nothing" he mumbled quietly to himself.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cade suddenly bumped into Lyna, as soon as she came of of her quarters.

"So... where we headed to?"

"Iego.. We can lay low with my uncle Rawk, until things start to cool down." he sat in the cockpit chair, and started preparing the ship for take-off.

"This must be frustrating for you too." Cade added. "These kriffin' Sith keep coming back again and again. Its like theres no stop to it!"

((Aww, Kyvios! :lol: ))

"Iego.. We can lay low with my uncle Rawk, until things start to cool down."

Lyna sat down beside him on the co-pilot seat, nodding with a smile. She always loved going to Bantha's nest, especially for Droo's bilaberry patogga and blue milk. "Mmmm. Bilaberry patogga and Blue milk..." she thought to herself.

"This must be frustrating for you too." Cade added. "These kriffin' Sith keep coming back again and again. Its like theres no stop to it!"

She came back to reality and agreed with Cade. "Yes!" Lyna exclaimed in a frustrated voice. "The Sith never stop. They're like... non-stoppable robots." She made her arms move like robots and laughed. Then she became serious.

"Oh yeah. About what happened earlier... I'm sorry."

"Oh yeah. About what happened earlier... I'm sorry."

"Oh yeah!" Cade added. "What was all that about, by the way."

Meanwhile, Nale was busy fixing the Holographic Projector that was damaged by Cyan. After a few complicated adjustments and replacing the power cabling, Nale stood by the base of the Projector and switched it on. Everything seemed operational from his stadpoint, and it took less time than he expected.

He wiped his forehead from grease and sweat. "Another job well done!" he said cheerfully. He heard creaking behind him, and the sound of an elevator. That couldnt be right; Slate was on the same level as he, Cade and Lyna. Somebody was down in the Cargo Hold.

Nale grabbed his near-by blaster pistol and walked in the direction of the elevator that lead to the Cargo. "I hope its Cyan..." he mumbled.

"Oh yeah!" Cade added. "What was all that about, by the way."

Lyna sat there, looking down and thinking about Cade's question. Cyan was curled up, sleeping on the control panel.

"Well... the Sith I fought... claimed that he killed my parents. Ever since then, I became angry inside. Then, there's a little "voice" that's telling me to get payback on the Sith that killed my parents. Have I ever told you that a female Jedi named Coral Mai adopted me?"

The young woman looked at Cade sadly, waiting on his reply.

[sorry for the long hiatus guys, computer troubles. ;)]

Sethos left his speeder, stepping out of it angry and tired. His plan had gone to tatters with unexpected arrivals and unexpected strength. For the first time, he had to retreat. Sethos walked to his ship, whose ramp immediately lowered when the guards saw him. He went aboard, then ordered the ship to leave immediately. He had outstayed his welcome with the locals.

The ship immediately went off the ground, the familiar whirr of its engines now in full power. The blockade formed around the planet now disengaged, the orders of Sethos taking effect.

The captain of the Pellaeon cruiser bowed down to Sethos, then asked,

"What are your orders, sire?"

Sethos laughed. "Begin an orbital bombardment of Socorro. Destroy the planet, annihilate all traces of life. I trust you have tracked my victim's ship as I have ordered?"

The captain nodded. "Yes sir."

"Good. Head to their location immediately."

"Well... the Sith I fought... claimed that he killed my parents. Ever since then, I became angry inside. Then, there's a little "voice" that's telling me to get payback on the Sith that killed my parents. Have I ever told you that a female Jedi named Coral Mai adopted me?"

"Coral Mai..." Cade pondered his memory. "Oh yeah, she was that lady who adopted you when you were a child right? This was before Bonty Zamm's Galactic Circus Troupe."

Cade engaged the auto pilot "Well, we wont worry too much about the sith right now. If they begin trailing our asses, we wont be given alot of options here."

He rested his arms behind his head, eyeing Lyna. "Sooo... you in the mood to talk about it, or what?"

The captain expressed his worry at this. Part of his job was always to shut up and listen to Sethos, but he was giving an unreasonable order at the time. The captain exclaimed, "Sir, we are tracking the ship on a hyperspace route to.." The captain peered at the monitor of the officer in front of him operating the terminal, trying to make out what the monitor said. "Iego."

Sethos was baffled by this news. He did not show it however, for weakness was in showing emotion.

"Iego, you say? Isn't that where there has been a reported Republic military buildup?"

The captain nodded. "Yes sir." The captain typed a few buttons on the terminal nearest to him, pushing the officer operating out of the way. "Ah, the buildup seems to be over, sir, though there is a small Republic force there."

"Perfect. Transmit a message to the fleet - we are going to Iego."

((Oh yeah, Betrayal? Don't kill Cade's family: The Rawk family. They're part of the story too. :) ))

After Cade said that about the Sith, Lyna nodded. She was still worried that the Sith would track her, or her loved ones, down. How did he know her? Why did he kill her parents. So many questions clouded her mind...

He rested his arms behind his head, eyeing Lyna. "Sooo... you in the mood to talk about it, or what?"

The young woman looked over at him, and grinned thoughtfully.

"Yeah. It's okay if you're around. Coral Mai, my adoptive mother, told me that she found me in a hidden closet when I was a three-month-old baby. She told me this when I was thirteen, before she died.

Ever since then, she took care of me at the Jedi Temple of Coruscant, like a real mother. But as she became sick of the Vong growths, due to the sabotage, her last dying words were, 'Don't let fear, hate, nor anger grip tight of you. And discover the truth behind your family history, Lyna. May the Force be with you.' After that... she was gone."

Lyna sadly looked down, but surprisingly not having tears in her eyes. "I want to know more of my parents. My family. Who they really were and if there are others out there that are related to me..."

----------------------------------------

Deep in her meditation room on The Malevolent One, Syana Bijo sat in the middle of the room, crossed legged with both arms resting on the sides of her knees. The young Sith apprentice wanted to hone her skills of the Sith. To make herself stronger. To make her Master, Darth Sethos, proud.

Syana stood up, and walked out of the meditation room, ready to greet her Sith Master. "I'm so ready for some action," she thought to herself. "I'm tired of sitting on this ship, doing absolutely nothing..."

Finally, the young woman was in the bridge, watching her Master tell the little admirals what to do. She placed her hands on hips and grinned.

((Sorry we're taking long, guys. Just waiting on Phantom Knight, Kyvios, and Cyborg Ninja's post.))

"Apprentice. You do not cloak your presence. I can feel the anger teeming in your body and mind."

Syana bowed. "My apologize, m'lord. I just dropped by to see if there was anything I could do for you." She glanced at the officers and smiled smugily.

"To what do I owe this honor, young one? You should be meditating, no?"

The young woman chuckled, and replied, "Yes, Master, I know. But I was so bored with it, that I wanted to do so much more! Like... hunting a Jedi or something." She turned around and faced the large window, viewing the stars. "Besides... there are worlds to conquer. And there's so much power to gain."

Syana closed her eyes, grinning. "I can feel fear building up in the Galaxy already. The Sith Order-- your Sith Order-- is bound to be known, Lord Sethos." The Sith apprentice gripped her hand and placed it on the polished window beside her, wanting for the Galaxy to be under the Sith again.

Darth Sethos smiled. He had trained her well - in the arts of combat and deception, he had trained her well. It had been far too long when she was but a young woman asking for help. Now she was an evil creature of a human - willing to kill anyone if needed by her master - or by her own selfish intentions.

"Bored with it, you say?", said Sethos, a bit disappointed at the brashness of his apprentice. "The greatest of Sith Lords did not stop from meditating because they were bored of it, apprentice, neither did they will to stop."

"But still, now that you're here, we might as well make use of you." Sethos pulled out a small holo from his pocket, like the ones the Clones used in the Clone wars of old. With a push of a button, a figure of a muscular man with white hair appeared. The figure of Nat Skywalker. "This is a man that troubled us, and troubles us still."

"Annihilate him. Drain the life out of his body, but remember this young one. Appearances fool. While you might see only an uncivilized man, your training compels you to look deeper. Touch the force and see into this man. Do you feel it? His power?", questioned Sethos, hoping that his apprentice would be able to unravel the mystery of Rawk.

"I want to know more of my parents. My family. Who they really were and if there are others out there that are related to me..."

"You have family on board this ship too, you know." Cade added. "But it does make you wonder about your real family - where could they be? What sort of people are they? What happened to them... Unfortunatly there are some things nobody can answer."

There was a beeping noise coming from the console. Cade investigated.

"Estimated time of arival has been calculated. We should be arriving at Ilum within the next hour..." he stood up. "I dont know about you, but I'm getting abit restless from staring out of the cockpit window!" he left the room.

Nale entered the Cargo Hold, with his blaster pistol holstered. Something didnt seem right here. It was as if someone snuck aboard as a stowaway.

"Why Cade and Lyna, two powerful Jedi's, were oblivious to this is a complete mystery to me..." Nale grumbled under his breath.

He crossed his arms and waited impatiently. "You gonna come out of your hiding hole, or should I make you?"

Dravin stayed hidden behind some containers when he heard the elevator come to a stop on the level he was on. He wasn't in any mood to be discovered just yet, what he really wanted was just to relax for a moment and tend to some bruises he sustained with his fight against the 'Shadow Dweller'. Listening closely to the sound of footsteps he re-activated his cloaking band to keep himself concealed.

A small smirk came across his face when he heard the visitor mumble something to himself. The footsteps stopped and the voice was more understandable and demanded Dravin to show himself. Staying still for several moments he thought about it and then slowly stood up uncloaking himself as he did. Make sure he showed the person he meant no harm he raised his hands above his head with his palms facing forward. Dravin didn't make any attempt at communication, he just stared waiting to see the next move of this individual.

Cylax walked around his ship, angered at what Cade had said.

So he really doesn't remember me, or how much he ruined me? Looks like I'll have to make him remember, but how?

He took a seat back in his chair and looked out at the view. There was always the possibility of him capturing Lyna and using her as bait. However she was a jedi which meant she might be more trouble than its worth. There was that other one who was with them but just how good of friends were he and Cade? The gunslinger with the Caster pistol was already out and he had no use for the small creature anymore.

Looks like a wait and see plan to me he thought as his ship kept sight of Cade's at all times.

((You mean "Iego", PK? :lol: ))

"Bored with it, you say?", said Sethos, a bit disappointed at the brashness of his apprentice. "The greatest of Sith Lords did not stop from meditating because they were bored of it, apprentice, neither did they will to stop."

Syana nodded, and smiled with understanding. Her master was right. He was always right...

"But still, now that you're here, we might as well make use of you." Sethos pulled out a small holo from his pocket, like the ones the Clones used in the Clone wars of old. With a push of a button, a figure of a muscular man with white hair appeared. The figure of Nat Skywalker. "This is a man that troubled us, and troubles us still."

She nodded. "Understandable, my lord. What do you want me to do with him?"

"Annihilate him. Drain the life out of his body, but remember this young one. Appearances fool. While you might see only an uncivilized man, your training compels you to look deeper. Touch the force and see into this man. Do you feel it? His power?"

The young Sith woman closed her eyes, focusing on the Force. She then smiled. "Yes. I feel his power. Even from across the Galaxy." Syana opened her eyes, her yellow irises glowing with the ship's lights. She bowed before Sethos, and said, "I will end this man for you, my lord. Even if it means death for me."

-----------------------------

"You have family on board this ship too, you know." Cade added. "But it does make you wonder about your real family - where could they be? What sort of people are they? What happened to them... Unfortunatly there are some things nobody can answer."

Lyna looked at Cade and nodded with a smile. He was right. Him, Nale, along with Cyan, were like a family to her. But the fact of her real family still bothered her...

"Estimated time of arival has been calculated. We should be arriving at Ilum within the next hour..." he stood up. "I dont know about you, but I'm getting abit restless from staring out of the cockpit window!"

The young woman chuckled heartily. "I'll stay here to operate the ship. You go take a rest, hotshot." And with that, Lyna turned to operate the control panels.

"I will end this man for you, my lord. Even if it means death for me."

Fool, muttered Sethos under his breath. You have much to learn. "Good. Give me your lightsaber apprentice.", said Sethos, a harsh and cruel tone in his voice. He desired his apprentice to be greater than him, and he knew this young woman would turn on him someday. It is inevitable, the way of the Sith.

Sethos reached out and took the lightsaber of his apprentice with the force, grasping it with his hand. He had taught his apprentice how to make one, and it seemed his apprentice was improving indeed. "Excellent craftsmanship apprentice." With his mind and the force, Sethos opened the lightsaber, its parts floating in front of him. A whitish crystal floated out of the lightsaber and into Sethos's spare hand, surprising him a bit. "Ah. Rubat. The crystal of speed. Good choice."

"I will not permit you to bring this lightsaber. You will learn not to rely on material objects like this one." Sethos reached into his pockets and brought out a credit case. "1,000 credits. No more, no less. Now leave me. Do not return until you've fulfilled your task."

Cylax moved very carefully behind Cade's ship. This wasn't the first time he tracked him and he knew it wouldn't be his last. He was still a little sore over the Sith's interruption back at Soccoro. Not only had his plan worked but he was so close to getting Cade to come out. Of course there was also the second interruption with the Caster pistol. He couldn't stop the sith, but he could stop a sneak attack from behind. He needed to fix up his armor but before he could do that, he needed to find out where they were going. He knew he heard Cade speak of the planet Iego before but wasn't 100% sure. It still was the best shot he had, so he entered the coordinates in and moved into his work area. He had just about an hour to finish what he wanted to do before he needed to return to the cockpit.

((Sorry I took long. Thanksgiving Holidays. But, I'm back! Let the games continue!! :D ))

A hour past, and they were now out of hyperspace. The planet Iego was in sight. Lyna woke up, and gasped with joy. She ran out of the cockpit, followed by Cyan. "Finally! We're here!"

Lyna got to Cade's door, and knocked on it. "Cade! Cade! We're here at Iego!"

-----------------------------------

Syana grinned evilly. As her master examined her lightsaber, she had plans of her own for this "survivor" he's been looking for. Maybe she could turn them and make them serve her... after she overthrew her master.

The young woman came back to reality.

"I will not permit you to bring this lightsaber. You will learn not to rely on material objects like this one."

Syana wanted to protest, but then she thought to keep her mouth shut. If it was her Master's will to make her do his way, then so be it.

Sethos reached into his pockets and brought out a credit case. "1,000 credits. No more, no less. Now leave me. Do not return until you've fulfilled your task."

Taking the the credits, she grinned with a raised eyebrow. "Yes, Master." She bowed, and turned around to leave. This was her chance to finally do something...

Nale waited, until he saw a head pop out from behind the crates. His blaster pistol was still pointing towards the intruder.

"Its like everytime we stop off somewhere, we always receive a stowaway onboard." he said. There was a long silence in the air. "Well? Have you got something to say for yourself? What are you doing on our ship?"

"Cade! Cade! We're here at Iego!"

Cade opened the door to see Lyna standing infront of him.

"Alright, we better prep the ship up for the landing cycle." he said. "Time we payed a visit to Rawk." he entered the cockpit and flicked a few switches on the console. The Ossanian Angel entered the atmosphere.

"I'll be in the Cargo Hold..." Cade took the elevator down into the Cargo Hold, and found Nale standing there with a blaster pistol. "Hey Nale. You'va fallen inlove with the wall or something?"

He looked to where Nale was pointing at - there was a stowaway onboard with his hands raised up high. "Who the hell are you?"

((It's quite all right, PK. Not a prob. :D ))

"Alright, we better prep the ship up for the landing cycle." he said. "Time we payed a visit to Rawk."

Lyna nodded. As Cade flicked a few switches, she thought of talking with Bantha once they landed. So much has been going on inside her head that she felt like throwing herself out the airlock...

"I'll be in the Cargo Hold..."

"M'kay. I'll tell Bantha we're here." After Cade left, Lyna flew the ship through the atmosphere. A few moments later, the landscape of Iego was in full view. Lyna pushed the comlink on the console. "Bantha Rawk. Bantha Rawk, do you read me? It's Lyna Honso. Do you copy?"

((Here's were Bantha comes in, PK. :) ))

Archived